Reviews for Different Scripts
yeolee chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I just to want to let you know this is LITERALLY my favorite Souji/Yosuke fic of all time. Everything about this is so great - the bittersweet and fluffy emotions, the interplay between characters (especially between Souji and Yosuke, the flirting! the subtle pining!), the overarching framework of the end of movies, awkward teens in love - EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Souji is too subtle. He has to spell it out for Yosuke. Souji, just take the boy with your lips.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Awwwww

-Keep being epic
skitty-nya chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Your writing is golden. I've read all your Persona fics, and they are amazing. Reading them was such a pleasure! Thank you for sharing! I would love to one day be able to read a continuation or a conclusion.
darkcyan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This fic is incredibly adorable and makes me want to see more. Both because I'd like to see the implied SoujixYosuke turn into a full relationship (I might have been shipping those two since about two hours into the game ...) and because I'm sure I'd have just as much fun reading about Souji-and-Yosuke-in-Kyoto as I have had reading this. :)
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
B-but, that ending is movie like!
I'm trying, I really am trying, to write things in the most beautiful way. 2nd language or not isn't an excuse. You, the way you phrase each situation is so good the words themselves seem to come out to dance.
I envy you! I love your writing!
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This, yes. The constant comparisons to the movies and using these comparisons to outline the general structure of the fic, yes. This. Really an enjoyable read an your writing style makes me weep tears of happiness. ahgsjhkjsdgdsg I am reduced to an incoherent smile.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
My god, I love this so much.
And yosuke's yosuke-ish way of being totally unaware of his own feelings is just istsitsydoyxouxiystauraursyo .
Lovely perfect fic!
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
:D I loved it soooooo much, however I do wish he had figured it out :) and I wish we could have seen how it all ended up. But anyways LOVED it! :D
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
OH THAT IS SO CUTE THE WHOLE TEAM BOLTS OUT TO SEE SOUJI AND HIS vaguely calm osunding text. haha. i love it. and how oblivious yosuke is. :D
aaaaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So... I haven't actually played persona, but someone I really love who lives on the other side of the state is a big fan. We really want to live near each other someday. I want to move north to where she is, but with financial stuff and time constraints it would be really hard.

She linked me to this, being the big Yosuke fan(s) she(we?) are! xD And oh my goodness. I nearly cried. This is.. so wonderfully written. So true about movies. And, more than anything, it fills me with hope for the future. And I'm sure Yosuke feels volumes more of hope. I just wanted to leave this for you to tell you - I really appreciate what you've written here! It sounds cheezy, but I've just been feeling sad and this has made everything seem so much better. :'D It was just so lovely, and the ending made my heart flutter like djkghsdkjghds. My mind is like completely blank. This is wonderful. (:
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Well written, in character, using a situation most don't think of and a very cute (but oblivious) pairing. Or at least it is oblivious for Yosuke as he can be pretty dumb at times.

I honestly would love a sequel. Just so I can see the oh-shit-I-am-in-love-with-him moment. -snickers-

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Sleepy Mangos chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really, really love your persona stories, and you have just increased my love of Souji/Yosuke even more! Haha, I lovelovelove how oblivious Yosuke is, but he's getting there! Souji seems to his usual self, unflappable as ever. (Plus, minus Yosuke's unintended words, haha). I would love to read a sequel to this- their life together in college promises to be quite amusing! D
Mizushimo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awww, so cute! Yosuke is spot on here, I'd love to see the follow-up of this story, your version of how Yosuke and Souji get together :D
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Ç_Ç ARE YOU A GOD OR SOMETHING? i-i nearly died reading this jdksajjahjgbn omg this. this was perfection. your characterization is perfect. i... i don't even have words. can't be coherent enough to say how much i .this. i'd gladly bear your children y'know, just saying :'DDD