Reviews for I Run To You
SexyVampyre chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Hmmmm, i dont remember, did Bella and Jasper have sex yet? like while she's a vampire? Cuz i think he should be changed then. Ya know? Yep, i cant wait to see what happens next!
paintedbywords chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Hey :P

Im not a big fan of this story or anything, cause ive read too many like this. im just communicating with you :P Uh, I loved the pack love in this one though! XD

Anyways, LET ME KNOW when your computer gets fixed! I've got chappie 2 for Love Gave Me Life, and I got a beta, but im just cautious incase your computer would get fixed. Whataya think? Should i wait, or find someone else :( ?
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
I seriously hope he'll kiss her as soon as next chapter starts :-)
theunnoticedgirl chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
yes i do think alice and eddie should be vamps and they should be with each other. XD as for jazz's change i think some people come to fight bella and jasper is just in the wrong place and time and one of the vamps bites him before bella kills him. then bella bites him to speedup the process.! sound good? probably not i kinda just woke up checked my email and strted to read this chapter! XD great chapter cant wait for the next update!
Navygirl14 chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
I would love to see Alice and Edward as vamps too...I am glad she came back...I am going to guess that Jasper is going to kiss her and tell her it is okay...I can't wait for him to a vampire...
crazyperson17 chapter 22 . 8/11/2010

eddie and alice should totally b vamp, oh they should be together or something like that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
paul part was fuuny you should update other stories to there all good
Navygirl14 chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
Poor Jasper is going to go crazy until she gets back...I hope he gets changed soon...they belong together..everyone else is a vampire so why not him?
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 21 . 8/8/2010
I hope Bella goes back to Jasper soon. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
paintedbywords chapter 20 . 8/7/2010

Hows ur computer? :\
theunnoticedgirl chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
dun dun dun... just kidding! so hi! i fricking love this story! keep it up!
crazyperson17 chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
76Mute99 chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
:) i cryed it was sad but sooo good thank you
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
Good chapter and well worth the wait. Try not to be so hard on yourself, as the saying goes...good things come to those who wait. Take your time, and give yourself some peace. Whether it's for your writing or for your exams. Stop doesn't help and only makes things worse. You're doing a great job with this story, don't give up yet.

Thanks and take care
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
ohhh what happens update soon
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »