Reviews for Turning points
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Can I have your Zexion, please? His character fits so well with the game and AU aspect, awesome.
RealTotalFangirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Aww! Your story is PERFECT! It #1: Is was both funny & cute. #2: It is extremely romantic. And #3: It's smexy parts where nailed right on the head! Absolutely loved it!
puruku chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Zexion is so cute and adorable!
S.M.Smith chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I enjoyed the different points of views, even the interludes. It was all fantastic!
Takara yume chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
this was just beautiful~~ ahh didn't get to review on the RiSo part but it was just as sweet~~ too adorable in fact~ ;w;

and this was just icing on the cake~~ ahhh definitely one of the best fanfics ever. this needs more love! XDD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
waaahh~~ this is just awesome! *q*

I enjoyed reading and it is just the start! XD Dayum~~~ on o he next one~ XDD
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
LOVE! Bwahaha I found more by you guys!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
really great job! bravo! i love how roxas has to figure out axel. brilliant!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
this is utterly delightful. wonderfully written rant tone. really cute. bravo!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i really like how you set up this series. great job. zemyx are so cute!
GrimsonAshes chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Amazing, simply amazing! You are awesome! Cute, sexy, angsty. I loved your Zexy, happy he found love with Demyx. Anyways, great job!
loss of sanity chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
xD i loved it/ i spent last night and this morning reading the story so i could finish it quickly! It was awesome!
firefly353 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Okay so its 4:45 in the morning and my brain is half dead so I am not gonna be very literate but I just had to stop and say, I love you for this... so much.

I adore the way you portrayed the characters. Its so hard to find a fic that's not even the slightest OOC but you made it happen. And oh my god the last one, Axel/Roxes, I just ...speechless...

the emotions it provoked were so realistic, and the time it took for the whole thing to fall into place made it so ...well realistic.

Ok like I said its crazy late..er..early in the morning, and I blame you for making it impossible for me go to bed and stop reading this and making my brain and heart go mush. And the only reason I am not going ahead to read the sequel right this instant is the fact that the morning news just came on *facepillow* ...sorry this wasn't the most quote"well rounded critique" but I really do love you for this
ObesessiveShikaTemaFan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

OHMAHGAWD.

This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read on this website. HOLY JEEZ. It. Was. So. Well. WRITTENED. It was so good it made me want to cry. I'm all goofy and grinny and eternally happy and I've only read the first of three stories. But CHRIST it was SO WONDERFUL. I'm honestly having trouble constructing a proper sentence to describe the amazingness of this tale. Truthfully. FO SERIOUS. Ohmy GOD that was frigging incredible! Do you have any, ANY, idea how talented you are? Obviously not, because if you did you would have had a couple dozen books listed in the New York Times Bestsellers and would be rich and extremely famous. And I would own all of these books, and cherish them and reread them every day. THIS WAS JUST SO PERFECT. The plot. Holy crap. The plot is just MELT worthy. So fantastic. Megnificient, really. It was just so sweet and pure and wonderfuland amusing and AGHHH! You're freaking me out man! I can't deal with this level of talent writing about one of my favorite pairings of all time. ITS JUST TO MUCH!

It is sincerely difficult to accuratley describe my love for this story and how amazing this story is and how talented a writer you are just using words from the english language.

!

I officially LOVE YOU for writing this. Yup, it's official.

The amount of graditude I hold towards you for writing this masterpieceis undying, unfaltering, and oh-SO-abundant,

MUUUUUUCH MUCHMUCH MUUCH love,

~ Cassidy :D 3

P.S.: I can't wait to read Soriku and AkuRoku! -mini dance party-
cherrybomb10295 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
D'awww! I finally got to finish this. I think this one was my favorite. I'm going to check out Turning Points 2, but I already know I'll love it. I have always found your writing amazing. By the way, I sent you an e-mail. _