Reviews for Can You Have A Romance OC?
BellaRayne chapter 54 . 3/12
Oh goodness me. I wish I'd never found this story, because at least then I wouldn't be left wondering what the hell happens next! GAH.

I am beyond in love with the way this story turned out even though I'm sad because I appears that I won't get a conclusion.

Well worth my time!
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 54 . 3/1
It looks like it's been a few years since you last updated. I'm still interested if you feel like writing more of it. Best of luck.
TiraLu chapter 12 . 1/14
I only recently discovered this fanfic, after reading some positive reviews on tv troupes (which is entirely the fault of the author... she made me aware that this story was mentioned on the site; ) ) I was eager to read the story. I am NOT disappointed! It is really hard to find a original char story which is believable, especially if romance with one of the chars is involved. Most of the time the original char is boring, the existing char get changed or they fall entirely to fast in love!

I know I didn't finished readingthe rest that is available yet(after this i am going to continue reading of course ), but I wanted to show how much I am happy for this story to exist, how much I look forward to continue reading it aand how disappointed I am that AGAIN a really good story dies and will never be finished. Why it does only semms to happen to the best storys out there I really don't know... but I will treasure whats there and hope that one day (after years I know it won't happen) this story gets its ending.

Soooo now I am continuing to read this gem! 3
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 54 . 11/15/2016
I hope you continue this it's really good.
Kristen.Nicole.73 chapter 54 . 7/5/2016
please please please please For the Love of Ra, Obalisk's balls and the sanctity of Slifer. For the Love of All That is Holy, update this story I need you to update this story I will not survive life if you don't update this story for me to continue reading I have never in my ten plus years of reading fanfiction and being obsessed with all things Yugioh found the story that perfectly captures and OC Romance the way that this does this is perfect it is amazing and I need you to come back and take the story off of Hiatus or I will very simply put just die
Kristen.Nicole.73 chapter 49 . 7/5/2016
Okay I've been waiting forever for this kiss and it as perfect!
Evilkitten3 chapter 54 . 5/6/2016
Ah, I really love this story... but it doesn't look like there'll be an update anytime soon.
Evilkitten3 chapter 50 . 5/6/2016
Honestly, I'm 99.9% sure that Kaiba only bothered to add extra protection to that phone so he could mock Sophie some more. XD
Evilkitten3 chapter 49 . 5/6/2016
...I wanna Blue Eyes jet...
Evilkitten3 chapter 33 . 5/6/2016
Ooh, I'm still in the middle of the Death-T arc. XD I only just got into the series... but I can see why Sophie would be freaked out by that.
Evilkitten3 chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
I really like Sophie! I guess it's 'cause we have a few things in common. XD
Sesquipedalia chapter 54 . 1/2/2016
I don't care if this hasn't been updated since 2012, I'll hold out for the next chapter.
Sesquipedalia chapter 21 . 1/1/2016
She's no Mary Sue. Sophie's got personality that she lives and breathes. Mary Sues talk endlessly about their personalities if they attempt to have one at all, but never show it.
Sesquipedalia chapter 18 . 1/1/2016
WOOOOO! I DON'T CARE IF THIS WAS POSTED YEARS AGO, I'M STILL HYPED AND I'LL BE DAMNED BEFORE I LET SOMEONE STOP ME FROM CELEBRATING! It's 1:45 in the morning, but sleep is for the WEAK. LET'S DO THIS
Sesquipedalia chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
A quality fanfic with an antihero/OC pairing? AVA, NO, YOU'LL ANNIHILATE THE FABRIC OF TIME AND SPACE! STOP THE MADNEEEEESS