Reviews for Can You Have A Romance OC?
It is strange that you put specific emphasis on her not understanding the Japanese/language culture before her move there, only to then remove any obstacles caused by this by basing the fic on the English dub. Like, why mention in the first chapter that she can't speak Japanese only to then not have any of the Japanese characters speaking Japanese? Realistically she shouldn't be able to attend Domino High because she wouldn't be able to understand a word anyone is saying. /backbuttons out of fic
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 44 . 2/5
[Of course, then I realised that the jerk had taken my other shoe with him.]
Oh shit, he has taken your shoe hostage!
Aren't those the $1000 shoe?
Also, Kaiba doesn't like friendship speeches from Yugi, haha.
I've actually read the series up to this point and I have to say, I really enjoy it. The OC (Sophie) makes me really like her since she seems so...normal. I think shes really funny too, though it might just be me really liking the fact that she's not afraid to punch/throw a shoe at people she feels deserve it. xD
I really like slow romances that are gradual and are not really awkward, haha.
Shade of Spades chapter 54 . 1/29
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT THING FOR THIS FIC IS IF YOU ACTUALLY FINISHED IT AND PROVE YOU CAN HAVE A ROMANCE FIC IN YUGIOH DONE RIGHT.
pretzel-logic chapter 54 . 12/17/2014
Great OC-centered story. I loved the slow development. Are you going to continue? You left off at what felt like a horrible cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/11/2014
OH GOD, I'VE BEEN RE-READING THIS WHOLE FIC TODAY. I love it and I love you, dear author, for making this story.

So, what happens next?

2 years? I can wait. ;_;
Sleepyreader319 chapter 54 . 8/9/2014
Sophie's an amazing OC that I enjoy reading about! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
LG176 chapter 54 . 5/19/2014
I'm guessing this has become a bit of a dead fic considering it's been over 2 years, but I'm still reviewing and following in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll update this gem of a fic. I mean come on! We've only gotten one kiss! We need more!
Sekumeto chapter 54 . 4/19/2014
Can you have a Romance OC?

Famed for spitting in the face of stereotype and using once unstable ground to the best foundation of a true romance story, in Yugioh no less.

Too bad it isn't finished, or it would have been champion.

You have fallen into a common pit fall.

Its a Pity.
Akiyuki-no-ai chapter 51 . 11/27/2013
This is my second or third time reading this fic and I still love it!

I do hope you update soon, I'd really like to see how Sophie/Seto's relationship evolves. I've been reading Yugioh fanfics since 07, some of them good. But I have to say yours is the best by far. Though I suggest looking into getting a beta reader some time in the future, just to tidy a few things up :)

So far, Sophie doesn't slip into the Sue category. When she loses her temper, gods does she let everyone know it. But I like how more often than not there are consequences to her actions.

Anyways, I miss you and Soph terribly. I look forward to when you update next 3
safranbrod chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
THANK YOU FOR THAT DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE. It made me smile lmao!
SerafinRose chapter 46 . 9/24/2013
This is so fucking awesome. Seriously.

I'm not quite finished, but I can already tell that I will read this story more than once. Please, please write more and update, this cannot go unfinished! :
Gogandantes chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Only recently found this fic and I'm having fun reading it. Though I have to correct you with regards to how Kaiba saves Joey in the manga. While he does save Joey, he doesn't actually dive into the water, but rather drops the key to his cuffs into it, mockingly questioning if he's already dead. He then calls Joey a moron for not simply unlocking his cuffs after winning the duel and jumping in to save Yugi instead of doing the whole Tarzan thing.

Just thought you should know, though if you knew that by now, then I do apologize. I'm a huge fan of the manga and prefer it to the anime for so many reasons. For one its much more coherent than the anime, things don't seem thrown together, Bakura is actually part of the group (whereas in the anime he just seems to come and go whenever the plot needs him), we actually get to see what caused Kaiba create the holographic devices for Duel Monsters, the whole friendship thing being important but not having it shoved down our throats, the characterization is much better etc.

Anyway, sorry for the little manga gushing. Back to reading more chapters :D
Forgetful Insanity chapter 54 . 7/13/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I SPENT MY ENTIRE DAY READING THIS STORY. DO NOT LET THAT GO IN VAIN. I BEG PF THEE.
mina chapter 54 . 4/1/2013
please write more, please write more. I am not that into yugioh anymore but I still re-read this story and love it. i am at hyperbookslover on tumblr. I looked for you and cant find you anywhere.
Storytellerlover chapter 53 . 2/27/2013
I'm using chapter 53 since I'd already reviewed on 54...

So I decided to reread this and it's as good if not friggin BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME. I found things that I'd missed, and I was able to understand Sophie a little more...

ALSO SOMEHOW THE ARGUMENTS BETWEEN SOPHIE AND KAIBA ARE EVEN BETTER. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

Also also... I still can't figure out what she realized at the end of the last chapter. What's missing? I DON'T GET IT.

Please, if at all possible, update soon...

Happy Writing!