Reviews for Bitter Memories
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
A short but enjoyable look at Lily and Teddy, and I think you touch really well on the pain it would cause Lily to see Teddy with Victoire. Nice work!
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Really well done for something so short. You captured a lot of emotion in very few words.
george's firework chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Well done, that was cute and sweet, despite the shortness - I really enjoyed it, and you brought Lily's feelings through well :)
sidex chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
:) That's amazingly well-written for 90-word drabble!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was so short. But it still captured the emotions Lily felt. Really nice, thanks for writing :)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was a very powerful drabble. You managed to capture a lot of emotion in very few words.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
you could have described the situation a bit more. Nevertheless, it was very nice..i actually like teddy/victorie soo..
in sync chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
For so little words, it was quite amazing. I'm not a huge fan on Teddy/Lily, but this was just perfect!

Mystii
Rameelia chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It's short. VERY short. A little longer, a bit more descriptions of Lily's thoughts and feelings, and it would be quite enjoyable. Nevertheless, the rain theme is very fitting for a broken heart. :)
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Short is nice :D Haha, good job, it totally didn't have to be any longer for you to perfectly convey the idea of the quote.
SherbertLemon101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is so cute! Nice one! :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh wow, that was pure perfection! Teddy/Lily are one of my absulote favourite pairings, but I always think of Victoire as getting Ted in the end ;D

'Lily wished it would stop raining.'

Really, really loved that line It was so bittersweet, ironic and just the perfect way to end!

Thank you for taking part in my challenge- this really is very lovely :)
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very sweet.I like angst...love,love,love.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It's amazing how in such few words you managed to capture the emotion perfectly.

Incredibly well done.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
For so few words this is really amazing! There was so much feeling in it and I loved it! Great job.

-Morghen