Reviews for Do or Die
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
yes! second partawesome story!
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Okay... that was hot. Very hot. Just wished there was more.
averyeml chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This. Was. AMAZING! I always like these kinds of stories, they're are never enough of them. It'd be amazing if you picked this one up again, because you are a great writer and I would love to see what you come up with for the next part.
Cynder713 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
GAH I need a second part and also Shawn's babbling is perfect!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
dang nice imagery but kinda sad. I felt bad for poor Shawn.

Wildfire
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Holy Crap That Was Hot! Please Tell Me There's A Sequel To This? You Can't Just Leave Shawn In That Alley With His Pants Still Undone & Wondering What Happened. You Have To Give Him(& Us) Some Answers! & Maybe Some More Hot Sexy Shassie. XP

But Seriously, You Can't just Leave Us With That. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I just reread this- I'd read it before. In fact, I think this was my first Psych smut fic and I still think it's great. This is how sex between the two should be.

With Shawn all 'Oooh!'

And Lassie all 'Rawr!'
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is so hot! But how dare Lassie just walk away! You need to write more!
BasilMacVae chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I should be very pleased if you do a sequel to this. I kinda sorta REALLY want to know the story behind it all!
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
HOT. I love frotting and back alley sex, and you did both quite well. I really enjoyed Shawn's babbling at the start and also thought the story had a great sorta-cliffy ending.

Not sure how you could make the prompt make sense in a sequel, but I'd be quite happy with a throw away 'bad guy was caught' and a sole focus on the character interactions, especially since it seems poor Lassie doesn't quite share Shawn's feelings. ; But even if he did, 'twas still rape. Oh, the angst, how I love it.
88silverkeys.can't log in chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
WRITE THE SECOND PART. TOO GOOD. You picked a situation so rarely done in this fandom, that's why it is your duty to finish it. We need one complete fuck/die story in Psych. You are the chosen one, missy.
Nadheen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wow, that was hot. Please update soon!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was damn hot, man. I am SO looking forward for more.
Lost-Child90 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. And don't worry about the physical scene, as first go goes it was good :)
Jaspre chapter 1 . 1/30/2011