Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Forgotten Past
Laser Crusader chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Extradionary Story. Will you ever finish it?
SgtKang chapter 27 . 10/21/2011
So Epic... but looking at the dates... RIP.
zoie2asuka chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
plz update it soon,cannot wait for that anymore!
TomyDe chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
Don't you dare stop writing this story. People are starting to learn about themselves and now they need to fight some angels!
devx chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
wow this fic is finally up again. love ya! update update xp
Digi Funguy chapter 26 . 7/2/2010
nice job keep up the good work :)
SolidJJ chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
Hell yes I reamber reading this hell... what 4 maybe 5 years ago? It so was so GREAT! But I was a lil pissed off to not see it go anywhere, but now we are going FORWARD! It looks 110% and it was just like back then, but I think the last time after her mom mom and pop pop died thats where the Fic died also. But now your back and open for business, I can't wait to see more from you, plz don't let us down!
cojax chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
Damn man, you're just pouring it on Asuka lately aren’t you? While there is nothing wrong with your writing in this story I am certainly not happy about how the story is progressing and how certain characters the lion’s share of the torment, I'm sure it’s a needed plot device, but I still don’t care for it. Anyway, I'll continue reading, but if things keep up with how they are I may not be doing it for long, considering my goal of reading fan fiction is not to feel worse about the characters then I already do from the last parts of the series and movie.
SgtKang chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
WOW. Favourited.
Canuck101 chapter 24 . 6/16/2010
I would like to make a few small corrections to the angels.

First I'd like to say something about god. Most people who read the bible get it messed up, I myself have only a good idea. Never in the bible does it say that god is perfect (if it does say it I haven't read it yet, it's a hard book to finish). It does how ever say his love is perfect. God isn't a being purely made of goodness, he's the god of life, all life, and life is not only about love, it's about anger and sin and how to over come it. God has been angry before, it says right in the bible he's a jealous god. But god showed he can over come his anger and jealously. He made the Ark of the convenient as a promise not to bring is full wrath on men until the end of days. He sent Jesus so man could be forgiven. He may not he perfect, nothing is really perfect, but he is a loving and just god, with the power of life. His only near equal is Death, as in death the pale rider Death. Where there is life there is death, some believe even god will die, only to be reborn. Lucifer is a bratty two year old Who couldn't handle the new baby (man) and had a temper tantrum. He's evil, he even birthed the first of all sin: pride. But he's still just an angel, it was man who was made in god's own image. But in to the angels.

Michael: the general of god's armies and the angel who cast out Lucifer out of heaven. Michael's sword was said to be the most powerful weapon Created with destructive power only out done by god and death.

Gabriel: he is a very important ark angel but more important god had him deliver the most important message given to man. He told Mary she was to give birth to the son of god.

Azreal: was once the angel of death but was casted out of heaven for falling in lust with a mortal woman and keeping her from dying. He's one of the only know angels to fall after the war on heaven.

Metatron: the voice of god, aka: the burning bush and what not.

Lucifer: Once the most beautiful angel in all of heaven, fell when he refused to now to man, fell with one third of the angels of heaven, the fallen, who slept with Lilith after she was casted out of heaven, thust creating demons.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
I'd have expected the bomb to go off during flight or during take off while the tanks are full.
DragFire chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
OMG This is one of the best fanfics of Evangelion that i've read. I can't wait for next chapter.
zoie2asuka chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Oh!Asuka is very poor because of losing all relatives!T_T
omegaru chapter 19 . 6/10/2010
This is an awesome fic. I really enjoyed reading what you wrote, I hope that you will continue to update I can't wait to find out what's gong to happen. I also like the fact that you have combined pre and post third impact into one world cant say i've read a fic like this one. Lookin forward to the next update.
zoie2asuka chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
I'm new ,It's a great story~Although I haven't read them all,I think your idea is very good~I like Shinji and Asuka pairing~