Reviews for Good At It
Something chapter 45 . 8/18/2014
I've read so many stories on here about bella and anorexia but I have never found one this good! It made me laugh and cry and just made me feel amazing. It was so good!
Pralene chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
I know that this story has ended and you cant change it, but why is bella so weak? And how can she be calm when she learnt that edward read her diary? She hust shouted two times. ONLY TWO. She didint even slap him. Jow is that even POSSIBLE?
Pralene chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
I hate this, i so hate this, i really hate bella and edward, personally i want them to die, but i CANT STOP READING THIS. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WRITE SO WELL THAT I CANT STOP READING?!
P.S my friend already finished it and she was wondering if you could write a chapter for 10 years later or so?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
My sister has anerexoria and so do I after a while I stopped denying it but you've got all your facts wright I had to stay in hospital for a month with my sister which was good because she was my best friend and still is I hated at the hospital they even made you drink the rest of the melted butter gross! When I started I was 16 and was 55 kilos now I'm 18 and 76 so I have a long way to go love the story so far!
Grim F Waters chapter 45 . 8/13/2013
You did good.
I could say more, but I think that says it all.
Grim F Waters chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
I love the story. It really is great... but all of the swearing, the gd's especially, are not necessary.
Chloe chapter 45 . 2/9/2013
OMG! This has got to be one of the most amazing fics I have ever read. In the beginning, the grammar was kind of bad, and it's amazing how you progressed from chapter one to the last chapter. I LOVE IT!
teddey9999 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Great story but u should really look up the difinition for hearth. Ugh it's heart honestly what's wrong with you
Liv chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hey.. Just finished reading your story from start to finish in literally 2 days! That's how much I enjoyed it. :) great work! I understand you finished it ages ago but thought you would still appreciate the review! A song came on my iPod while I was reading.. Reminded me of this so much.. The starting line by Keane! Just parts of it seem to relate! But yeah! Amazing job!
TurtleSpeed chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
argh...! Why is Bella sooo annoying? Grr.. She bugs me.
MikkiRoseHale chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Edward is being a douchebag. Ugh, so annoying. I like this story overall though. Especially that rooster! I lmao when he attacked Bella again! So funny.

Mikki Rose Hale
MikkiRoseHale chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
That's a line from Pride and Prejudice! I'm reading it again now! What a lovely read it is. As is this story.

Mikki Rose Hale
TurtleSpeed chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Love love love Emmett! And poor Bella. Sometimes life just sucks. So know the feeling.
TurtleSpeed chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Love the rooster stuff! And love Charlie:)
TurtleSpeed chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like the premises of the story. So far so good:)