Reviews for A Consistent Love
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
M, yummy. Canon may have altered this, but I think the general emotions are on. And Jack/Irina angst is all good!
AlexJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Powerful descriptions

I never get sick of seeing Irina portrayed like this but you take it to a whole level. I love the way you masterfully balance appearance with reality. Her emotions are heart wrenchingly well written you could practically feel her agony combined with acceptance.

Please write more :-)

Would you mind taking a look at my fic? ::shameful grin::

Alex
Margo chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Wonderful. Please do more!
lah chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wow! Incredible story! You should write for the show, seriously!
920 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
so cool keep it up
Laura chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
This story is excellent. It is the first that I have read that focuses on Laura and Jack so the situations in it do not seem so overdone. Your characterization of Laura is also heart breaking. You have given her almost a sympathetic face. This the woman after all that killed Vaughn's father but yet I almost feel sorry for her. I hope that you will continue this story. I am a huge Sydney and Vaughn shipper but one can only read about their sexual tension for so long. This story has great promise. Please continue...
angela evans chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Wow, interesting take on Laura's story ... and you made her very sympathetic . . . more, more!
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Excellent, wonderful! I was wondering who on earth would tip Will off like that. :)
April chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Loved the story especially the twist of Laura being the informant. Hope that you will write more!
Actrez chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
That was really good! It kind of made me like Laura! Is there going to be more parts? Very nicely done!
pinkpeaches chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
AAAAAHHHHHH! this is DEFINITELY something that i wasn't expecting to read...but i loved it! please continue continue continue-a Laura POV is something rare but nice-keep up the good work

~Lulu
Jen chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Oh, that was wonderful! Very moving. Fascinating take on the situation. Love to read more.
wonder chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Ooohh...I liked this a lot. Wonderful fic :)
phriendly11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
really nice piece, excellent twist! I love " Laura"'s personality- wonderfully done!
PreciousJax chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Very nie peice. It'll be interesting to see if Laura Bristow is really dead, I myself am in the camp that she is not. But what a twist, having her be Will's informant. The show would be lucky to have an idea like that. Great job.