Reviews for Caught In Your Bad Romance
Romantic Journalist chapter 18 . 2/4
Will you be updating soon?
When's will you be updating you're story?
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
what the fuck? He's in college. Of course he has to go back. This could have been fixed with a simple "I'm waiting for you to follow me." Rachel hates Ohio too. She also can't wait to leave. ugh heighten emotions, hormones I look at my toddlers right now and I'm just like if you have to be a teenager be a boring stay at home read and play video games one like I was. Don't do this bullshit.
DreamingButAwake chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
I can't describe how amazing this story is. I can't freaking breathe over here. I see that there's not a lot of chapters left for me to read and I worry that I'll be left disappointed and upset. Please please finish this.
DreamingButAwake chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
I was about to punch My screen when i read "The End". LOL
FigurativelyDying chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
You cannot abandon this story. You are an amazing writer with a great ship whose stories aren't as good as this. Please, please, please update!
jinbrynmoon chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Chances of you coming back to this are slim to none. I know...but you are an outstanding writer and to leave a piece of work, of this caliber, is a travesty. Please continue. We beg you!
RachelStBerry chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
Please tell me this isn't the end.
RachelStBerry chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
This is phenomenal writing. The love, the angst, the lust, the surrender. I'm pretty sure I held my breath the entire chapter.
toxicgurl169 chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
I havery been addicted to this story to point where I couldn't breathe. You took my breath away and I desperate for a new chapter. Hope you update soon!
Amelia chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
I am begging you to finish this!
lynnmichelle chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
A wonderful story with well fleshed out characters, amazing attention to detail and rich plot lines. Please continue.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
U have to finish this ! your writting is amazing, loved every line. I'm lost for words.
I beg u to finish! Do it for my little heart before it breaks :(
A Thousand Red Petals chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Best St. Berry fanfic out there. Enough said.
Claire chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
The detail you use in this is amazing! Little I can feel, smell, see like every little thing! I wish I could write with such beautiful deadly accuracy!