Reviews for Caught In Your Bad Romance
LaurelleCullen chapter 18 . 5/17
Please tell me this isn't the end.
LaurelleCullen chapter 11 . 5/17
This is phenomenal writing. The love, the angst, the lust, the surrender. I'm pretty sure I held my breath the entire chapter.
toxicgurl169 chapter 17 . 3/31
I havery been addicted to this story to point where I couldn't breathe. You took my breath away and I desperate for a new chapter. Hope you update soon!
Amelia chapter 18 . 3/26
I am begging you to finish this!
lynnmichelle chapter 18 . 3/22
A wonderful story with well fleshed out characters, amazing attention to detail and rich plot lines. Please continue.
U have to finish this ! your writting is amazing, loved every line. I'm lost for words.
I beg u to finish! Do it for my little heart before it breaks :(
A Thousand Red Petals chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Best St. Berry fanfic out there. Enough said.
Claire chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
The detail you use in this is amazing! Little I can feel, smell, see like every little thing! I wish I could write with such beautiful deadly accuracy!
Claire chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is amazing!
Angel chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I literally stayed up until around three am reading this until my eyes were too blurry and incapable of reading more before I forced myself to sleep. I knew an ending like this was inevitable, but it still hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh, what I wouldn't give for this to actually happen on Glee. I was so painfully hoping with all my being that they'd meet in New York while she was studying in NYADA and no longer with Finn, but to my dismay, Brody showed up and swept her away with sexy dancing. *sigh* I was so disappointed in the lack of St. Berry after Season One. You're a very talented author! I've always shipped St. Berry but after reading your story, I realized I only understood their relationship on a basic level. You gave me a lot of insight of the character's thought processes and how much contemplating is actually put in to even the smallest actions. I hope you write more St. Berry, even if it was only one shots, it would honestly make my life. You do an excellent job in channeling the characters. I've been binge reading St. Berry fan fics a lot lately since I rekindled my inner gleek, and I must admit yours is by far the best and probably will be the best I'll ever read. Since this was written a while back, I'm fairly sure you won't read this any time soon and maybe not at all, but if you do, I hope it brightens your day! I realize I've been rambling. I hope you never stop writing. :) You're so talented!
floatingmagic chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
No no no no it can't end here. I just started reading at, like, 1am.

I, currently look like a homeless person and St. Berry is my crack. This was so beautifully written and emotionally wrought.. I can't wait for their story to continue. I may have to go back and reread so that I can properly review it!
Gleefulbabe chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
Damn it Jesse! You need to stop breaking poor Rachel :P Absolutely love this story. You've got the illicit affair thing down to a t. Really hope that you right more because I will be eagerly waiting!
Cindy237 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
When Jesse knocked at her door and met with her dad, I was expecting the next chapter to be the end of their relationship. Instead, it was a lovely chapter and I read it again and again as I loved everything in it. Thus, I was looking forward to having this new chapter and it made me sad to hear Jesse telling he had to leave. Although I understand that he has school and that it was obvious he wouldn't stay with her forever in Lima, I wasn't expecting them to break up this way and to leave in such bad terms.
I hope that in the next chapter, they will find a way to be together. When I am reading how you express their thoughts and feelings towards each other, it's evident they belong together.
I love your story
Sorry for the mistakes, I am French. :)
Sarah v chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
How can Jessie do that?!
lakeya2700 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Yes! Go Rachel! Fuck Jesse. I love this chapter and I cannot wait until you update again