Reviews for Caught In Your Bad Romance
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 18 . 10/4
what the fuck? He's in college. Of course he has to go back. This could have been fixed with a simple "I'm waiting for you to follow me." Rachel hates Ohio too. She also can't wait to leave. ugh heighten emotions, hormones I look at my toddlers right now and I'm just like if you have to be a teenager be a boring stay at home read and play video games one like I was. Don't do this bullshit.
DreamingButAwake chapter 15 . 7/8
I can't describe how amazing this story is. I can't freaking breathe over here. I see that there's not a lot of chapters left for me to read and I worry that I'll be left disappointed and upset. Please please finish this.
DreamingButAwake chapter 7 . 7/8
I was about to punch My screen when i read "The End". LOL
FigurativelyDying chapter 18 . 3/21
You cannot abandon this story. You are an amazing writer with a great ship whose stories aren't as good as this. Please, please, please update!
jinbrynmoon chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Chances of you coming back to this are slim to none. I know...but you are an outstanding writer and to leave a piece of work, of this caliber, is a travesty. Please continue. We beg you!
RachelStBerry chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
Please tell me this isn't the end.
RachelStBerry chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
This is phenomenal writing. The love, the angst, the lust, the surrender. I'm pretty sure I held my breath the entire chapter.
toxicgurl169 chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
I havery been addicted to this story to point where I couldn't breathe. You took my breath away and I desperate for a new chapter. Hope you update soon!
Amelia chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
I am begging you to finish this!
lynnmichelle chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
A wonderful story with well fleshed out characters, amazing attention to detail and rich plot lines. Please continue.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
U have to finish this ! your writting is amazing, loved every line. I'm lost for words.
I beg u to finish! Do it for my little heart before it breaks :(
A Thousand Red Petals chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Best St. Berry fanfic out there. Enough said.
Claire chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
The detail you use in this is amazing! Little I can feel, smell, see like every little thing! I wish I could write with such beautiful deadly accuracy!
Claire chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is amazing!
Angel chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I literally stayed up until around three am reading this until my eyes were too blurry and incapable of reading more before I forced myself to sleep. I knew an ending like this was inevitable, but it still hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh, what I wouldn't give for this to actually happen on Glee. I was so painfully hoping with all my being that they'd meet in New York while she was studying in NYADA and no longer with Finn, but to my dismay, Brody showed up and swept her away with sexy dancing. *sigh* I was so disappointed in the lack of St. Berry after Season One. You're a very talented author! I've always shipped St. Berry but after reading your story, I realized I only understood their relationship on a basic level. You gave me a lot of insight of the character's thought processes and how much contemplating is actually put in to even the smallest actions. I hope you write more St. Berry, even if it was only one shots, it would honestly make my life. You do an excellent job in channeling the characters. I've been binge reading St. Berry fan fics a lot lately since I rekindled my inner gleek, and I must admit yours is by far the best and probably will be the best I'll ever read. Since this was written a while back, I'm fairly sure you won't read this any time soon and maybe not at all, but if you do, I hope it brightens your day! I realize I've been rambling. I hope you never stop writing. :) You're so talented!