Reviews for Caught In Your Bad Romance
lexi427 chapter 18 . 7/2
please update this is incredible
That ending fucking hurt
Trixy chapter 3 . 6/21
Love the reference to the first time they dated.
Trixy chapter 1 . 6/19
God I just fucking love everything Jonathan Groff does. From Spring Awakenign, to Frozen, to Glee, to Hamilton. Anything he touches just becomes that much better. And damn can he sing.

Also St. Berry is like an angel ship sent from the Fangirl gods.
Romantic Journalist chapter 18 . 2/4
Will you be updating soon?
When's will you be updating you're story?
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
what the fuck? He's in college. Of course he has to go back. This could have been fixed with a simple "I'm waiting for you to follow me." Rachel hates Ohio too. She also can't wait to leave. ugh heighten emotions, hormones I look at my toddlers right now and I'm just like if you have to be a teenager be a boring stay at home read and play video games one like I was. Don't do this bullshit.
DreamingButAwake chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
I can't describe how amazing this story is. I can't freaking breathe over here. I see that there's not a lot of chapters left for me to read and I worry that I'll be left disappointed and upset. Please please finish this.
DreamingButAwake chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
I was about to punch My screen when i read "The End". LOL
FigurativelyDying chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
You cannot abandon this story. You are an amazing writer with a great ship whose stories aren't as good as this. Please, please, please update!
jinbrynmoon chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Chances of you coming back to this are slim to none. I know...but you are an outstanding writer and to leave a piece of work, of this caliber, is a travesty. Please continue. We beg you!
RachelStBerry chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
Please tell me this isn't the end.
RachelStBerry chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
This is phenomenal writing. The love, the angst, the lust, the surrender. I'm pretty sure I held my breath the entire chapter.
toxicgurl169 chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
I havery been addicted to this story to point where I couldn't breathe. You took my breath away and I desperate for a new chapter. Hope you update soon!
Amelia chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
I am begging you to finish this!