Reviews for Five Hundred Words
Myriamj chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hehehe, i love this couple.
LycoRogue chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I'm loving all of your stuff! I love how masterful you are with your writing. I am a scriptwriter normally, and so I think in pictures and feature-film lengths. To be able to come up with something so simple and beautiful and touching in just 100 words amazes me. (Heck, I think this review may be longer than 100 words _) Again, masterfully done.

Oh, and when I read your double-drabble I had to laugh at "[Helga bit] back the temptation to reply 'me' and whisk him over to the bed..." Simply because it's so true! Both my fiance and I know better than to ask the other "want do you want to do?", "What do you want me to do?", or "What needs to be on our To-Do list?" Each response would usually have "me" as the answer (or "you" for the "what do you want to do" question).

From Eva to HA!, I have read stories that aren't even in fandoms I know about. You are definately a faved author now! _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Hahaha... priceless.

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Awww, they're all so cute! Especially this one! :D

Some were a little sad, but still sweet and they made me smile despite the sadness. Which is really weird, but I did. *Shrugs*

You did a good job! :D