Reviews for Family Ties
mrs.addiecullen chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Loved the ending
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
oh my goodness, that was an amazing story. In the beginning I didn't think I would like the twist of her dad being a Mafia head honcho but once I got into it, I loved it. Also, I loved the playfulness of Olivia with the butler but if you wanted more realistic with her true nature from the show, you should have made the butler playful back with her or not make it look like she was being a snob to him the whole time until the ending when she told him she was playing around with him. Other then that, I loved the whole family unit and her dad knowing she was a cop and she would always do what's right but still being a protective father (even though it went a little too far at times). Thanks for posting, I hope you add a sequel to this because I loved this alternate reality.
ashleyy chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
i adore your story :) mostly adheres to established plot of the TV series, too! The characters have been developed but are just, more like themselves, rather than becoming new people with certain physical characteristics. really, really well done! one of the best FFs Iʻve ever read, really.

sequel, please?
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Perfect ending to an awesome story!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
o_0 Kathy put the hit out on Liv? Love a pissed off Elliot!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
Love how protective Elliot is of Olivia
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Cregan is back, yay! Uh oh, Liv has to chose between her father & the job.
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Interrupted again, poor EO! Tucker is dead? Oh well I never liked him.
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
Oh the joys of family dinners.
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
A meeting with Kathy? Liv's dad wants to play? Let's play, GAME ON! Benson & Stabler will kick ass
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Ugh just make Porter go away please?
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Porter as captain? Say it ain't so! Hope it doesn't last long
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Really not liking Cregan. Aww EO are cute when they are tired 3
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
:( Cregan as a bad guy? What a fun trip to Jersey!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Uh oh gotta find Liv's brother. Superman & Wonder Woman will say the day for sure! Right?