Reviews for Behind the Scenes: An Affair of the Heart
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 87 . 8/6/2012
Oh Lauren! Love this! Want me to steal it for Hearts?
Claire Hayasaka chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh, George, how I love thee. Aurora is such a pretty name too! Interesting start! I wonder what mischief George is going to get into at Oxford.

It's like you read my mind, because I literally just finished reading a book set at Oxford. XD

Again, I AM INTRIGUED, AND WILL BE READING MORE. Elizabeth is so cute!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 82 . 2/9/2012
Oh, this is so cute! I love the way they flirt unashamedly! Great job!
karma anika chapter 43 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this chapter and I think it is the perfect song to go with it.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 77 . 9/25/2011
Oh wow! This is fantastic! I love George and Elizabeth together and Mine is one of my favourite Taylor Swifts, so I love this! Great job!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
Oh God. Same song as I used for my songfic collab chapter and yet you manage to almost reduce me to tears within seconds.

I loved this...it's so realistic and yet so sad.

Beautiful job!
ATLAsnaps-fan chapter 68 . 5/17/2011
That was really good :) I had tears in my eyes the end
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 57 . 1/29/2011
Ooh! Yes! Thank you! I loved this chapter! The way George is thinking about Elizabeth, and again, referring to her as his rose, just works so well.

I like the way he almost blames her for the fact that he never had a loving marriage like other men did and yet, would never have given his thirteen years with her up for anything.

I also love the fact that he states that his death will bring Elizabeth's thorns out in her...and this chapter actually made me listen to the words of this song properly for the first time in ages...I've just fallen in love with it all over again...thank you so much!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 55 . 1/10/2011
AW! So cute! Really! I love the way you write little Alice; you can already see the woman she's going to become here.

Loved the George/Katherine in the last chapter...
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 52 . 1/4/2011
Aw! You used a Taylor Swift song for this! I love her songs! They're almost as good as Like A Rose On The Grave of Love (hint, hint... ;-))

Thanks so much, though I have to admit that this was sad. I've got a lump in my throat right now. My favourite line was this bit "Do you not want to fight this?" she snapped, "Do you want to die? George, you can't leave me like this. Don't leave me like this". That's when I nearly started crying.

Fantastic job - please update soon.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 51 . 1/2/2011
oh dear! Funny, I've just written a scene where my couple in my story Sister to the Queen have a bit of an argument - or rather, Eleanor blows up at her husband, and then I came and read this...only to find that you'd done exactly the same thing. Did you read my mind or something?

Liked the chapter - please update soon!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 50 . 1/2/2011
Oops! That backfired! I'm laughing though! It was very funny, and I kind of feel for George in a way!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 46 . 1/2/2011
I love this! Anne's everything I love her to be - ambitious, beautiful, determined, but at the same time, she did want to be charitable and reform the corruption in certain places and share the power around her family. She was like that, too.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 49 . 1/2/2011
Now this, I like! I love the way Elizabeth is noted to be not just George's mistress and only love, but also a trusted friend to every single Boleyn. It's not something that you mention very often and I'm glad you did here.

I'm also very glad she slapped Jane Rochford! Lovely chappie all in all really! Happy New Year!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 42 . 12/3/2010
Aw! This is beautiful! I love it! I've got a lump in my throat, but the ending was just perfect...perfect!

Great job!