Reviews for How To Bring Down A Dark Lord: Black Style
Gleas chapter 5 . 7/28
I like how Sirius and Severus seem to have a... working relationship... And I love the whole 'Black way' thing...
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 4/5
Well, I guess everything turned out well. I'm not too sure about Lucius as Minister, but I suppose Sirius will help keep him in line.

As for Dumbledore ... Really, he had to go. He would have continued to try and blame Sirius for the Potters' deaths, and I daresay he would have tried to kill him. I suppose he would also have persisted in his assertions that Harry had to die, once he found out that hadn't happened in the graveyard. I have no doubt he would have tormented poor Neville and tried running (and ruining) his life. I even suspect he would have attempted to place Harry with the Dursleys or, barring that, the Weasleys. Yes, he had to go.

With the two Dark Lords gone, life should be much more enjoyable. Nice story!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/5
Amelia's a Pureblood. Is she in the same generation as Sirius? It sounds like she and James were young Aurors at the same time. (THAT would set more than a few tongues wagging. Hehe) What about Professor Sinestra, or is she too old? I don't know of any other candidates at the moment.

I hope Amelia doesn't spill the beans. I also hope Dumbledore is caught in his little schemes. After all, it would be for the Greater Good to get rid of him. Wouldn't it?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/5
This is rather an interesting story. I'm always intrigued by a Walburga who doesn't scream obscenities and a situation which has Snape and Sirius working together. I suppose I'm not too keen on Harry being raised in a den of DEs, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens. After all, I enjoyed "Raised by Darkness," which had Bella being positively affected by Harry even in Azkaban. Perhaps he will positively affect Mrs. Black, too. Who knows?
InwoodHp chapter 5 . 3/7
That was simply awesome
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 5 . 1/22
A good story though the ending was a bit abrupt for some of the peripheral schemes of the blacks leaving a few loose ends
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Do you live in kendal area because the little hangleton description sounded scarily similar to a certain area near the town ( i live in kendal)
slmncpm chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
*grins* i do love it. *hands you scones*
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Thanks. I enjoyed the story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Awsome! Love this different Sirius.

Love the plotting and planning of all of the characters.

Very good fic.
poetikat chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
This is a fun and highly clever story, and I greatly enjoyed it - especially the scene of Voldemort's resurrection. Just wanted to tell you, though - Caelum is pronounced "SEE-lum". I love that you picked a less-used constellation (if I run into yet another Aries I may cry), but the pronunciation is a bit *odd* for a given name, even in the Black family. I just decided to mentally moosh the a and the e to form the "ae" grapheme aesc ("Ash tree" after the futhark rune from whence it came) and read the whole thing as "CAL-lum", short a as in bad.

And, ooh, did you make a Horcrux-detecting alethiometer? Because if so, that's very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You hope I like it...yes, yes...I did!
SlickRCBD chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Again, you had Sirius pardoned in Chapter 3, but he's a fugitive in chapters 4 and 5. You might want to go back and reread your story as it has internal inconsistencies galore.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading about how it could have been different had Sirius done things differently.
carick of hunter moon chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
good story line with a Black twist need a epilog (chapter 6) to round out the story