Reviews for How To Bring Down A Dark Lord: Black Style
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 2/8
Great short story and wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 5 . 1/29
A good idea, just not executed very well, in my opinion.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Shame you didn't finish thus as I enjoyed it certainly a different take on things.
CaBuckeye chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Thank you. It is not often that Dumbledore receives what he deserves. Bravo.
bluemesa356 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Very well done!
Paz chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Splendid
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Good Sirius. I liked this.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Interesting. The only plot hole is that she's known he was a half blood and still followed the beliefs? Still good
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Loved this story! I never did believe that grandfatherly persona they always portrayed of the headmaster...
Gleas chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I like how Sirius and Severus seem to have a... working relationship... And I love the whole 'Black way' thing...
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Well, I guess everything turned out well. I'm not too sure about Lucius as Minister, but I suppose Sirius will help keep him in line.

As for Dumbledore ... Really, he had to go. He would have continued to try and blame Sirius for the Potters' deaths, and I daresay he would have tried to kill him. I suppose he would also have persisted in his assertions that Harry had to die, once he found out that hadn't happened in the graveyard. I have no doubt he would have tormented poor Neville and tried running (and ruining) his life. I even suspect he would have attempted to place Harry with the Dursleys or, barring that, the Weasleys. Yes, he had to go.

With the two Dark Lords gone, life should be much more enjoyable. Nice story!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Amelia's a Pureblood. Is she in the same generation as Sirius? It sounds like she and James were young Aurors at the same time. (THAT would set more than a few tongues wagging. Hehe) What about Professor Sinestra, or is she too old? I don't know of any other candidates at the moment.

I hope Amelia doesn't spill the beans. I also hope Dumbledore is caught in his little schemes. After all, it would be for the Greater Good to get rid of him. Wouldn't it?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
This is rather an interesting story. I'm always intrigued by a Walburga who doesn't scream obscenities and a situation which has Snape and Sirius working together. I suppose I'm not too keen on Harry being raised in a den of DEs, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens. After all, I enjoyed "Raised by Darkness," which had Bella being positively affected by Harry even in Azkaban. Perhaps he will positively affect Mrs. Black, too. Who knows?
InwoodHp chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
That was simply awesome
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
A good story though the ending was a bit abrupt for some of the peripheral schemes of the blacks leaving a few loose ends