Reviews for How To Bring Down A Dark Lord: Black Style
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 4/11
Thanks. I enjoyed the story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 4/7
Awsome! Love this different Sirius.

Love the plotting and planning of all of the characters.

Very good fic.
poetikat chapter 2 . 3/4
This is a fun and highly clever story, and I greatly enjoyed it - especially the scene of Voldemort's resurrection. Just wanted to tell you, though - Caelum is pronounced "SEE-lum". I love that you picked a less-used constellation (if I run into yet another Aries I may cry), but the pronunciation is a bit *odd* for a given name, even in the Black family. I just decided to mentally moosh the a and the e to form the "ae" grapheme aesc ("Ash tree" after the futhark rune from whence it came) and read the whole thing as "CAL-lum", short a as in bad.

And, ooh, did you make a Horcrux-detecting alethiometer? Because if so, that's very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You hope I like it...yes, yes...I did!
Kremmen
SlickRCBD chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Again, you had Sirius pardoned in Chapter 3, but he's a fugitive in chapters 4 and 5. You might want to go back and reread your story as it has internal inconsistencies galore.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading about how it could have been different had Sirius done things differently.
carick of hunter moon chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
good story line with a Black twist need a epilog (chapter 6) to round out the story
chimaera198 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Nice! really nice. Purebloods forever! I love the snarky political games... the way they can and do manipulate everything how they want it to go. Your way of killing Regulus surprised me at first but it was necessary in this story. Caelum/Harry as a slytherin doesn't surprise me, I always thought the sorting was more dependent upon your own priorities than anything else (weasleys anyone?)
Is Harry going to become a Potter after this? I rather think he wouldn't or maybe Potter-Black. But he might just stay Caelum Black. Anyway liked your story!
Oogies4u chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
and enjoy I did .. good show :)
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Interesting story, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Nice story.
1sunfun
Ogrebear chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Nicely done.

Very much like this take on the way the HP Universe could have gone.
Iwa Shinju chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Most enjoyable. I so like seeing the pureblood united against Riddle.