Reviews for The Morning After
amielouisegarland17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I thought it was sweet loved it :)
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww... it's ever so sweet!
Thanks for write it. So much.
Ever so!
Twitch-Lawliet chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really like this one, so sweet. lol
Yetichan19 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh man, you just made me fall in love with Hey Arnold! fanfics. I mean, I just (re)watched the show, then I come to read some fics and I stumble across this one. It was too damn cute and you just made me all emotional! Now I'll have to read all of your stories and I feel I won't sleep at all tonight! Man, these two are just way too sweet together... Thanks for the great story, you made my day (night actually ')! ;]
Theater Raven chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved this story! I always wanted Arnold and Helga to end up together, and this fic is so sweet. I wish there was more to read. Great job.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
:) aww was a nice story
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww I loved it :)
ThistleL chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very cute and sweet. I liked the conversation they have. Just makes me smile. :) Nicely written, I liked the first five paragraphs. Nice hooks.
eleanor chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
that was so awesome! it was good because it was true to their characters, and exactly what I needed! A good romantic one-shot :) keep writing!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, so good. Yeah, Arnold is a real gentleman.

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! :D :D :D

Arnold is such a gentlemanly little sweetie-pants! :D

XD

Anyway, I loved it. It was sweet. Also good call on making it where Arnold WASN'T drunk. That's just the way he is. :D I've read some fics where people have had him be drunk before, but it just seems so out of character. I applaud you for not having it come to that. :)

Anyway, thanks for the read! Stories have been so slow lately, it's been depressing. So thanks a ton for this. :D

Overall: Good job! :D

SuprSingr
Sal13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
NooOooO!, why is it a one shot! -_- lol, i got so hooked up! I wanted to read more .. anywhoo, really loved this fic ;D

Keep up the good work!

/Sal13
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Exllcent , funny and adoreable fic here