Reviews for White Lies
its awesome
HaylaForever chapter 1 . 2/23
it was good
Cameronr19 chapter 1 . 2/23
I have only recently discover fanfiction, and this is everything my adult self wanted in an 8th HP book. It is so believable and makes so much sense as to why they were so obsessed with each other. This is one of those reads that really changes your life and keeps you thinking long into the night. You are such a talented writer!
I just love you! Thanks for the story, you are awsome
Ma13 chapter 20 . 2/22
I actually suspected Penny.
Mr. Herodotus chapter 17 . 2/21
Ok, I know there's like zero point in reviewing seeing as this was finished so long ago, but I just /have/ to mention my theories. So, I think that A) Morgan is a werewolf (that's why he was covered in scratches, it was NOT Moony) and B) that Morgan is the traitor. He's just too happy. So he's either the traitor, or he's under the imperious curse. Also, I love this story!
Daniel Radcliffe chapter 20 . 2/16
What The Living Fuck
Tom felton chapter 18 . 2/15
This is perfect
J chapter 31 . 2/14
I'm not going to lie when I felt slightly frustrated that Harry and Draco didn't have that much intimacy. Otherwise this was a fabulous story. And I'm glad everyone got their happy ending. I wish there was more. Please write more
tarra.jones.12 chapter 31 . 2/14
amazing story! I was sad to see it end.
I pulled an all nighter to read all of the amazing 31 chapters. Best Drarry I've read thus far, I wish I had found it sooner
Fucking finally! I've been waiting for that kiss far too long
The Bagpiper chapter 31 . 2/11
I loved this story! Not too much drama and lots of fluff... Could have done with some smut but not all stories need smut and this is one of them...
It was well written with not too many errors..
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »