Reviews for White Lies
Espied7 chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
Bahaha, yes, Snape as a dark lord would be a bad thing for the good guys...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
Oh sap isn't something you apologize for when dealing with obsessive romantics!
Aibileen Finch chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
You are a bloody amazing writer!
Aibileen Finch chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
You've repeated the Trip Jinx and 'Less talking More being sick' paragraph twice, phrased in two different ways.
shiningsilverwolf chapter 31 . 7/8/2016
Ok I adore this story it was freaking fantastic
AngeNoirRae chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
THIS IS SO FUNNY.I CAN'T
tidaloxe chapter 31 . 7/2/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! Honestly I think this might be my favorite fanfic of all time. The plot, the way you write the characters, everything is just perfect!
GOD BLESS chapter 31 . 7/1/2016
good god, this is the best fanfic i've seen in months! i love how drarry didn't seem too awfully forced here, and i appreciate that fact. i love you for this thank you so much for producing such a wonderful fanfiction.
stilteaub chapter 31 . 6/30/2016
This is probably one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions that I've ever read. 10/10 would recommend. I love the story and the way you wrote the characters, it's amazing. Personally, I think this love story is really sweet and adorable and it definitely made me cry tears of happiness sometimes. It's just so good developed and I really enjoyed reading this story! Great job!
sasuhinas fan chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
Owwww what a beautiful work! I'm so happy! I really enjoyed it since the beginning!
So much pain, well, sometimes but it was beautiful.
Thanks for writing it!
babyvfan chapter 31 . 6/19/2016
Nice job. I feel like this could have been a one-shot since it focuses on Remus and Severus more than Harry and Draco but it was still good
babyvfan chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
Awwwwwwwwwww. I have to say I almost forgot all about Draco's gift/talent/condition/whatever the hell he liked to think of it as until he stopped seeing light around people. I suppose it's one of those things you become so used to, you forget that it's even there. But I'm glad he realized that he didn't need the talent. Harry loves him and he realizes it's true. Such an awesome story. Even though I know there's one more chapter left, I feel like this is the perfect ending.
babyvfan chapter 29 . 6/19/2016
Yeeeeeea. Harry is awake, they're okay, all is okay in the world. I just have one question. What happened to Tonks? If Remus is still alive, then that must be she is too? Did they break up? Were they never together?
babyvfan chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
Harry needs to wake up. He and Draco are long overdue for a talk
babyvfan chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
Go go go Draco. I'm shocked he didn't punch him earlier
1,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »