Reviews for White Lies
Geichan chapter 31 . 7/30
OMG I love White Lies sooo much 3 having such amazing time reading this 3
literary deviant chapter 20 . 7/28
Dear Lord! For a second there, I thought you had actually killed Blaise. You're evil, you are :)
Fernanda chapter 31 . 7/28
I fucking love this, it was amazing in all possible way, I swear it's one of the best fan fiction I have read.
Really your work is amazing, the plot was perfect really thank you very very much for all of it I really enjoyed it.
prihor5462 chapter 31 . 7/26
I loved how there actually was a plot. Most Draco x Harry slashes lack point.
drakyulas2min chapter 1 . 7/24
Hi, I'm a new reader of yours, also a huge fan of Drarry couple. I really love the story you wrote, so I want to ask you for your permission to translate this fic from English into Vietnamese. I promise this will not be used for commercial purpose. Thank you for having written such an amazing fanfic! I'm waiting for your reply!
Best. Thing. Ever.
Artemis45187 chapter 15 . 7/22
Ok, so, I was going to save my shining review for when I finished this, but, that just awarded you an early review.
Ahem.
WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, PERFECT AUTHOR, WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
Cassis Luna, you are a TERRIBLE person, and this had better be resolved in the next chapter, or you will be FLOODED by angry reviews from me, even though I know it will be resolved eventually!
AHXHWBFICJWSPWITUDNCVWJWJFOWKDJWUCJ
OH MY ROWLING!
THAT WAS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST HP FANFICS I HAVE READ I THE HISTORY OF EVER! YOU PORTRAY DRACO PERFECTLY I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING. WOW.
fgnkjgssfhadilskhfdjhnfaskjdfsd omg sooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this was absolutely beautiful and amazing and i loved it i just wish there had been a scene where Harry was telling Draco a lot more of his dark secrets (home life, horcruxes and such) and Draco sharing his own version of those things, home life, living with Voldemort, but it was so well done anyway and ugh 3 i cant wait to read wonder the snape and remus thing xD
It kind of bothers me that Snape is alive. His death is kind of a big deal..
SuchitaC chapter 31 . 7/12
While I do have a few qualms about Draco's characterization, we were duly warned at the beginning so i can live with that. Other than that however, this was a really well done story with a creative narrative arc fitting into cannon where it should and deviating when needed to suit your plot. Most notable, in my opinion, was your portrayal of Snape, because that's really hard to do, particularly when you've shipled him with Remus. Not something I usually like, but in your story, it just worked. Perfectly. I hope you one day write some one-shot offshoots of this, exploring Remus and Snape's relationship, as well as Neville and Blaise's. Cheers :)
serenityselena chapter 31 . 7/11
that was sweet...
loved reading this story :)
bacchae chapter 1 . 7/8
Just finished this story. It was absolutely beautiful and wonderful. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Are you going to finish this story? (Remus and Severus) it's been a while and I thought you would
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »