Reviews for White Lies
Unknown chapter 31 . 2/16
Amazing! Stunning! Incredible usage of vocabulary,
And the style of writing was very enjoyable to read! This was incredibly imaginative, and I found this exhilarating to read.
CupCakeyyy chapter 21 . 2/16
Ahh, have I told you yet that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY OMFG! *clears throat and sniffs* Anyway...
I love Pansy :D And Blaise. And Draco. And Harry. And Neville. And Ron. And Hermione. And Snape. And Remus. Aaaaaaaaand... *gets hit against the head and stops talking* I'll just... go now and... add this awesomeness of a story to my favourites. Yes. That's what I'll do.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 26 . 2/14
I am going to kiss you and Remus and Draco and everyone because this is a work of JK Rowling herself. Are you sure you aren't secretly the goddess of literature?
Moonlight Keeper chapter 24 . 2/14
OOOOOH myyy gooOOOdddDDD you gave me a heart attack with those last lines
Moonlight Keeper chapter 21 . 2/14
Short?! Man your fanfic is the reason why I've b33n procrastinating for 5 hours straight.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 20 . 2/14
SCREAMS AND CHEERS YES FINALLY THOSE TWO GAY BABIES

daymn am i glad you didnt cut it off at avada kedavra because 55% of your readers would have murdered you for it
ahemd chapter 14 . 2/14
no. harry. stop. you're mot a freak for falling in love oh my god.

i've got to say that out of all the HP fanfictions i've read this has got to be one of the best because hot damn this is practically as long as the actual canon books god bless you and your spectacular writing skills
cookiesrforme chapter 31 . 2/12
You should write a story just for Remus and Snape, with maybe a side of Draco/Harry...
This was AWESOME, and the fact that I'm telling you you should do another story is a testament to how well you write. I'm obsessed with this story by the way, this is the tenth time I've read it. Keep on writing!
Roosa chapter 31 . 2/11
This fic was amazing! I'm not kidding,I loved it! I'm amazed at your ability to keep all the characters in character and I've read very few fics that were written as well as this one! Wow..this is the first time I've actually liked Pansy,but the way you wrote her was just great! And I've never thought of shipping Neville/Blaise but you made it seem so believable! All in all,this fic had an awesome plot, believable character developement and the story was flowing smoothly and naturally. You're a VERY talented writer! I can't wait to read the sequel!
CupCakeyyy chapter 5 . 2/11
Hahahaha I LOVE THIS STORY! And the whole 'Not Looking at Him'-thingy you have going on xD Every freaking time you don't think about it... there it is again xD Haha brilliant!
I love how you describe each character and it just fits perfectly!
LOVE IT! *favourites*
I loved the beginning of this story. I loved the characterisations and the plot. However, for the last few chapters literally nothing has happened, and I'm getting bored with the story. It's dragging out now. There is too much focus on the secondary characters (honestly, I don't care if Blaise and Neville are together or not, and certainly not enough to read an entire chapter of them). Harry and Draco's relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere (other than, 'wow! I have just realised I've loved you for years! Kiss me'). And the overall story is weak. I think if you were to re-write this and make it around 90k in length it would be a good fic. As it is, you have way too much stuff that is irrelevant, boring, and dragging.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 31 . 2/6
This has probably been the best HP ff I have read. It was realistic, good plot, and the characters were believable. You certainly caught the characters' minds to the tee.

I love White Lies. It was a perfect combo of angst, sappy romance, and action.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 14 . 2/2
So, it took me a long time to realize this (not really - I was too lazy), but White Lies is genius! Honestly, I believe it captures everyone perfectly. It has made me laugh quite obnoxiously with the little quibbles with everyone. Snape's reactions is the best to HPDM. Plus how everyone basically ships them! I love it! Absolutely love it!
cookiesrforme chapter 8 . 2/1
I didn't expect that! I'm loving this story! Thanks for writing it!
LesDeanWinchesterPotter chapter 1 . 1/27
That was an amazing story, for your 31 chapters I read it in two days (trying not to do homework) That was beautiful, *squeaks* I just love drarry good job! 8-D
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »