Reviews for White Lies
DarkangeABBY chapter 31 . 8/17
they need a story of their own ! please!
DarkangeABBY chapter 30 . 8/17
I had to reread this! it's just as good as I Last read this
I know okay chapter 11 . 8/16
What a mess. I hope they don't get too hurt.
I know okay chapter 10 . 8/16
Hmm... I'm still trying to figure out where the traps and the missing potions meet.
I know okay chapter 9 . 8/16
Now wasn't Harry told not to go anywhere by himself?
ihrtanime001 chapter 31 . 8/16
Why did it have to end? I would have been content if there were just like 8 chapters full of fluff... I wish that it didn't have to end, but I really did like the ending it makes me ship drarry even more now.. It'll be hard to find a story as good as this and your other story (the liplock jinx) but that's okay.. You did a wonderful job on these I stayed up late into the hours just to read this story. Anyways just wanted to say I really did love this story .
kellerwelch chapter 11 . 8/15
I think the story is very good and reminds me a teeny bit about another hpdm fic that I liked as well
I know okay chapter 8 . 8/15
I did expect something like it since no one else is falling through them.
I know okay chapter 7 . 8/15
Oh, no! I sincerely hope they can fix that.
I know okay chapter 6 . 8/15
Did Harry get his ankle fixed? I hope whatever is wrong with Draco doesn't last forever.
I know okay chapter 5 . 8/15
If those are safe rooms and are actually working properly then who is trying to hurt Harry?
I know okay chapter 4 . 8/15
How embarrassing to have the whole school think you're a couple when you aren't. At least not yet.
I know okay chapter 3 . 8/14
Is it the castle or someone deliberately trying to hurt Harry?
I know okay chapter 2 . 8/14
It would be cool to know when someone is lying sometimes. The rest of the time it could be disastrous for your mental health.
I know okay chapter 1 . 8/14
I wonder what was wrong with it. Did they mess it up or Peeves?
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »