Reviews for White Lies
Simone chapter 31 . 5/9
I absolutely loved...loved...LOVED it! you have a way of spinning the romance and the action around in such a way that it actually had me in tears sometimes. :) Thank you for taking the time to write this story, you really made my day (well make that two days and one night because I couldn't stop reading and unfortunately sleep is something humans need):D.
Harrenwolf chapter 15 . 5/6
1. I can't believe I've forgotten to comment for so long? Loving the fic so far!
2. I actually have so many questions regarding Draco's ability...Would he be able to detect lies in languages he's not familiar with? Would he be able to see people in the dark from their glowing? Would he be able to detect people (like, hidden assassins or something, idk) even in pitch darkness? Or are the effects limited to who he can physically see? Can he use people as a light source at night? How about animagi in their animal forms, will they glow? Or animals, since Crookshanks, at least, can evidently communicate? There's just so much potential!
3. I'm willing to bet, maybe a bag of chips or something, that Draco just drank Amortentia. I'm also willing to bet, another bag of chips or something, that the girl from earlier (Greengrass?) put it in Neville's pocket. I guess I'll find out next chapter, haha
Bele chapter 30 . 5/4
so cute! thanks for writing!
WhisperingLiza chapter 30 . 5/2
wonderful story, so well written. You really know how to tug at the heart strings.
alexlumooneh chapter 1 . 5/1
I've just finished reading this on Wattpad and I'll read it here too
This was a great story! I loved all the love and conflict between Harry and Draco and that plot twist at chapter 25 was so unexpected and I felt so bad for Draco. Your development of tge characters and their relationships was also very effective and well laid out. The only thing I wish is that this story could of been longer. I feel as though there could have been some serious ramifications from the mind invasion and compulsion. Such as: Harry believing that he truly is a freak and having Draco console him and comfort him. Anyways this was an amazing and heart warming story, I normally don't review fanfiction unless I truly enjoy it. Always continue writing new stories and reading new books!
emma.downs2 chapter 12 . 4/29
oh the feels
If I haven't commented already it is because this work of literature has encaptured any and all of my thoughts rarely have I found so well written a work online. You vocabulary, sentence structure and plot were engaging not to mention amazing character development. I can say truthfully and whole heartedly I prefer this to J.K. Rawling's ending. I found this yesterday and have spent the entirety of my free time consumed by it, there is no doubt in my mind I'll read it again. Thank you for spreading your talent and creativity please continue writing regardless if you publish or not yours is a talent that should not be wasted
Hi, yes. If we could just get rid of that dreadful epilogue and put this in its place I would be overjoyed. We can all agree Harry and Draco are meant to be together, and I just love how this shows them as a normal couple (okay, normal isn't quite right, but when has anything surrounding them been normal?) with ups and downs and growth. And I really enjoy all of the character development. It's nice to see Remus and Snape finding happiness as well as Neville and Blaise. Yes, this could most definitely replace the epilogue, and it would make my heart soar.
Ivystrike chapter 30 . 4/22
Great story! Wonderful love developments! Although Harry and Draco will remain one of my favorite pairs, I have to admit that my favorite in this story would have to be Neville and Blaise. I absolutely love how you described Blaise's feelings toward Neville and how they developed, and I hope that if you ever go back and rewrite or edit parts of this story, that you will include more on why Neville would start to fancy Blaise. Thanks for all the time and effort you invested in this story! It was an amazing read for me.
Firegirl6 chapter 25 . 4/21
This chapter hurts me. Like I felt my soul collapsing when the plot twist happened. You have pained me to my core. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! :D
Anghunter96 chapter 1 . 4/15
PLEASE LORD JESUS DO A SEQUEL
ShellyTheWelly chapter 31 . 4/12
Absolutely stunning i couldnt put it down and your characters were so beautiful and true to the originals. I thank you for writing this stunning story
Nick chapter 31 . 4/11
Omg, you are an awesome writer! I really love this story, i've been reading it nonstop whenever i've had the time to do so. Truly amazing. Thank you!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 31 . 4/2
Okay, first of all Aaaaaawwww! I have been waiting for this since the beginning! And secondly... No snogging ; _ ; i was looking forward to that... Well... Snape and Remus will snog eventually... Even if i can't read about it... :,
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »