Reviews for White Lies
ayematey chapter 20 . 8/2
Lmao I actually didn't suspect Morgan. Stupid me XDD Amazing chapter once again:)
ayematey chapter 19 . 8/2
Sentimental Harry :')
ayematey chapter 16 . 8/1
I LOVE THIS OMG
ayematey chapter 12 . 8/1
I love how Harry get interrupted everytime he starts saying that he and Draco aren't a couple xDDDD
ayematey chapter 9 . 8/1
Niceeee! Is it only me who thinks it's the person who wants to give the Amortentia potion to Harry?
ayematey chapter 3 . 7/31
Lmao Hogwarts really is trying to eat Harry xDD
BerRyy chapter 31 . 7/30
hello. im just trying to say that you're an amazing writer! i read yours at wattpad and it turns out that it's not his. so im guessing it's a good thing if i just come here and say hi and telling you that you're amazing. your books has been deleted at that sute anyway, so yeah. that's what im gonna say. thank u
HappyFabulousManatee chapter 31 . 7/27
DAWWWWW REMUS YOU SWEET BABE OMFG
This story has already taken my entire heart. Heck, i wont need anymore loving because I've got it all right here. Draco and Harry's relationship has amazing ups and downs and my heart went along with it. What a great journey this was! Thanks for the ride :3
Mallegot chapter 17 . 7/25
This is such a great story! Ahh it's keeping me from sleeping...
Lemon Deliquescence chapter 1 . 7/23
Great story :)
VS chapter 31 . 7/20
This was sooooo good. Best fan fiction (drarry) that I've read so far. I love that there were other relationships expressed in the story other than Harry and Draco's. Amazing book!
Pokeeeeeeee chapter 31 . 7/20
Okay, so I've been binge-reading this for the past two days. I can't even.
THIS WAS JUST SO AMAZING OH MY GOSH. NJDKJNSVK JUST YES.
I was just searching around favorite lists and this one caught my eye. Walking into this fic, I had only shipped Romione out of the listed ships.
And now- AND NOW. You have made me ship Drarry, Snape/Lupin, and Neville/Blaise. Like the writing in this was so fantastic and the plot so awesome and just YES nfkjvnfkjvkfd {3
So basically I love this fic {3
rachel chapter 2 . 7/18
Om gosh i love this. And I'm only on the third chapter. Of course i am a huge harry potter fan.
I want to know what happens next! Om gosh! Can you finish it?
Nope chapter 7 . 7/13