Reviews for White Lies
Draco Malfoy chapter 21 . 4/8
T-this is a very embarrassing story...-/- but I must admit you have done a good job..-/-
STAHP chapter 23 . 4/8
I'm reading this in class and the feels are overwhelming me. I literally can't restrain from squeaking ohmygod I'm going to get detention... Thankfully, the cuteness is done. (And unthankfully)
3 chapter 20 . 4/8
You're toying with my emotions too much, author!
3 chapter 15 . 4/7
what have you done
3 chapter 12 . 4/7
I'm starving here but I can't stop - no, WON'T stop - reading this. Food can wait. Lemons and fluff and slash and DRARRY come first.
3 chapter 10 . 4/7
Seriously. Top 3 ships now. I absolutely love this fanfic. I'm practically OBSESSED.
3 chapter 6 . 4/7
OK DRARRY IS OFFICIALLY TOP 5
3 chapter 5 . 4/7
As I said before, already i with this book! I never used to ship Drarry but then I saw this Tumblr post about them getting dressed a bit too quickly after a meeting and switching ties and such and thought 'might as well test the waters and see if the fics are any good' AND OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED you exceeded my expectations and Drarry is in my top 10 ships. 3 ;)
3 chapter 2 . 4/7
Don't worry, it makes total sense and I am 100% in love with this fic already 3 ;) So excited to see what secrets they'll unleash!
OMG chapter 17 . 4/6
CAN THEY JUST MARRY ALReady MY HEART CANT TAKE ENOUGH OF THIS NOT MARRige and SOMETHING IS GOING TOHAPPEN BAD SOMETHINGS I FEEL IT AND NOOOOOOOOO
A CORPSE chapter 16 . 4/6
THIS IS KILLING ME OH GOD OH GOD MY HEART IS RIPPED TO PIECES I CANT LOVE THIS STORY ANY MORE I CANT ID WOKNEEOEOJFNWPSNSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *collapses
Brian chapter 20 . 4/5
I'm having fun reading this, but it occurred to me that Harry could have sent a message to his friends using the Patronus charm (When he landed in the Chamber of Secrets).
PinkMocha1227 chapter 30 . 4/5
I really enjoyed your writing. I thought it was purely amazing. Please write more stories just as thought into as this one.
gfro chapter 31 . 3/24
LOVED THIS! Loved that it was a completely new take on the Harry Potter story. Always kept me on my toes. Thanks so much for starting this FIVE years ago - know that some of us are still discovering and falling in love with it all this time later! xx
carl poppa chapter 1 . 3/20
ive read all of your fanfic stories and this one is my favorite its really well written i liked it
1,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »