Reviews for White Lies
Anonymous chapter 31 . 6/20
OH MY GOSH. I loved this fanfiction. I will most definitely recommend this to my friends.
Tomfeltonismyhubbie chapter 31 . 6/20
Nooooooooo I want more SevRemus! That was such a brilliantly written story I absolutely loved it and it will remain as my favourite fix for a long time! It was just perfect I wouldnt be able to find faults even if I tried thank you so much for writing this!
Nikita xx
Yara chapter 31 . 6/17
Whoa. This is amazing. You did an amazing job! its beautiful. good job.
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 30 . 6/16
I must say that I had some mixed feelings while reading this. My experience was tainted by the plethora of egregious errors and mistakes. There were many instances where you ended sentences with prepositions, your sentence structure was confusing, and you were incredibly redundant when switching character POVs during a single event. There was also a ridiculous number of times where two completely separate words were connected, its not a horrible error but it was slightly irritating. The most annoying parts of this story were 1. Draco and Harry's insecurity in their relationship and 2. Describing characters as behaving so "insert name of house here" constantly. I found it outrageous that Draco so readily believed that Harry was involved with Theodore when there was Amortentia missing from Snape's inventory and every time Harry said "I love you" his light was gold. (Additionally, I may be wrong on this, but isn't Harry able to deflect the Imperious curse rather quickly? If that's the case, why was Theodore able to subdue him so easily?) It seemed as though I couldn't get through half a paragraph without Draco, Blaise or numerous other characters describing someone or being described as a certain house. It was overused and quickly grew tedious. The entire Morgan/Amycus Carrow ordeal could have been wrapped up much more quickly than it was. It appeared as though you were trying to draw out the whole "falling into trap doors" thing as long as possible and I STILL don't understand what the plan with that was. Harry was stuck in some places for hours, couldn't Amycus have gone to Harry and extracted the information he needed much earlier? Other than those issues I enjoyed this. The Hogsmeade dates were endearing and a select few of the jokes and banter were pretty funny. Overall I rate this a 6.5/10
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 19 . 6/16
Uh, there's something called the MARAUDER'S MAP! And checking to see where Morgan is would be REALLY HELPFUL! Sorry, but you've got a lot of plot holes here.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 9 . 6/16
Why would Harry leave by himself if he knows that there's someone after him? It makes him seem thick headed and careless.
I wish we can contact the others
This is the reason cell phones were invented. Why do none of them have one?
Delasya chapter 31 . 6/12
I loved it ! Thank you so much for this, this was amazing ! Also, I regret not having a Neville/Blaise kiss as well as a Remus/Severus one. But the way you did it was perfect !
Thanks again
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 31 . 6/9
I loved this story, its hard to find a good story with the pairings in this one. I especially love Sev/Remus and that Sev's patronus changed. Very good story, loved it if I didn't already gush about that yet.
Maraduersforever chapter 31 . 6/1
Love it! I don't worship the harry/draco pairing but this one is sooooo well written! Like the sirius/Remus pairing I read once. It was good. Also while reading this estactic story, I laughed and lost my breath mor than multiple times in in each chapter alone! LOL!
Love ,
Kim chapter 30 . 5/30
Awwww. This is so beautiful.
Kim chapter 24 . 5/30
Oooohhhhh. I forgot that Draco could still see liars.
This is by far my favorite story of urs! Also, just some advice in your fanfiction The Lip-Lock Jinx u should have put it into chapters like this one so that way if I lost my spot I wouldn't have to scroll thru the whole thing.
. -Alexis
Kim chapter 14 . 5/27
I love Harry's inner thoughts. They're perfect.
1,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »