Reviews for White Lies
None231223 chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Beautifully done chapter. The romance mixed in with the mild suspense and smack-you-right-in-the-face foreboding was a prodigious concoction for a story such as this. Made me wish there were more of this to read in other fandoms and in every page of fanfiction.

Please continue until the end and update when life lets you!

My mental self is jumping at the thought of reading further chapters.

angel-of-nothing-special987 chapter 19 . 12/27/2011
Oooooh! I'm all filled with anticipation now! Can't wait to see what happens next, plese update soon! :D

Angel-of-nothing-special987

x.o.x.o
halfdarainbow to lazy to login chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Oh eff my life! This was a great Christmas prezzie btw
sweetness4theheart chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Started this chapter, couldn't remember what was happening so went back and re-read the whole thing! I didn't realise how often you used The Not Looking At Him thing, which I love and am happy it keeps reappearing. And I also love all the relationships, but did I get a hint of Severus/Remus?

Jeez, you're making me like pairings I never even thought of.

Good luck for the next chapter.

Love plot line, so hard to find a really good romance (especially yaoi) with a really good plot line.
ariessam chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Ooohhh, you evil genius you! Leaving us a cliffhanger like that. And then ending with a "Merry Christmas!" I bet you were laughing up a storm when you posted this! And I'm hoping - no wait! BEGGING you to please PLEASE update soon. I can't stand the suspense!
KaidenAlice chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Ahh this is a great story!

I love how you incorporated so many characters, Neville/Blaise is soo cute!

Update soon! :)
pumpkin chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
I'm so happy that you've resumed writing! I love this story so much!

And leaving us with a cliffhanger? How dare you? xD

Looking foward to the next chapter!
A. Crowley chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Dear lord, I know this might sound a bit creepy, but to be perfectly honest I think I love you. I have seriously read ALL of your story's, and each time I couldn't help but to let amazement wash over me because every one of them is perfect. From the characterization, to the fluff, the angst, the dialogue, everything. This absolute, unbridled perfection makes your stories such riveting and engaging reads. In all seriousness I must have read all of your oneshots at least a million times each. I honestly would have a hard time picking a favorite out of all of them, though White Lies and The LipLock Jinx are the first that come to mind, simply due to their length. You are honestly one of the best authors on this site and I hope that you will continue updating. Anyways Happy (late) Holidays and New Year. :D

BTW When I saw that you had updated White LIes I was beside myself with joy that I simply had to read all of it from the beginning, due to this I have to get up in about and hour xD

I REGRET NOTHING C:
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Yay, i love hearing feelings!

How were they taken away? Portkey?

Merry Christmas!
jackilantern chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Oh my god I can't believe you updated! :o And what an exciting chapter! Good Lord was that a long wait...But hey, don't rush yourself, be happy, and do good work. :3 Your updates, though seldom, are lovely and they make my week!
Yamililly chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
please, update as soon as possible i adore your story so much.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
~ "I have half a mind to give you a Dreadful as your final grade in Potions, Potter," Harry flushed in embarrassment. "The only herb that should be picked on the full moon to have effect is fluxweed." "And fluxweed, when picked on the full moon, becomes an important ingredient –" Remus paused. "— for Polyjuice Potion."

Curious indeed.

Hogwarts swallowed Harry and Draco?

Good luck... If there is any.
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
YAY! An update, great chapter and aww Neville and Blaise, so cute. Thst chliff hanger agh! Cant wait to see what happens next :)
Draco-N-Harry-Lover chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!

This story has gotten really, really good! I can't wait to look forward to the next chapter. I totally love this fic!
TheOtakuOfEverything chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
My dear, this is a WONDERFUL story.

The whole way through it, I noticed the occasional small mistake; mostly to do with tense or pronoun, and if you want, I can go back through and point them all out to you~

Please never stop writing draco x harry fics and I will always love you, even though I do not know you, have never met you and probably never will XD

I don't actually have a FF account, so please email me if you would like to reply .
1,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »