Reviews for White Lies
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
AHHHHHHH OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! The whole love potion thing was fabulous and the way you had them finally confess their feelings was so perfect! After all of that waiting I was so nervous that I wouldn't like how you ended up doing that, but I'm glad to say that I am OVER THE FUCKING MOON with how that all went down! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

~Jess
RawringStarr chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
FINALLY! :D

I've been Reading this storry for a while now and was dying for Draco and Harry to admit their feelings!

I love it! You are an amazing writer and you really seem to understand the characters !

I'm waiting for some more Slytherin Gryffindor Action Adventure and a little bit of Blaise/Neville... and Pansy is all alone :( poor thing!
Torn Apart Paper Yoyo chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
an update! you have no idea how happy this made me :D the ending of chapter 15 was seriously killing me. Cliffhangers are horrible and wonderful at the same time.

Loved the new chapter. FINALLY they confess and now they can be together for real :D cant wait to read more :3
skila chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Hey, happy new year!

Looking forward to the sex part! How far can they go anyway?

Will N and B make out later´╝č

I love this chapter. Finally they confess their feelings:P

Skila
WarblerWitch chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Great story one of the best Drarrys i have ever read please update i want more :)
Friglit chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
"Harry, in his confused and lovesick state, was starting to think that detention was Snape's way of showing affection"

That line made the entire chapter. So damn funny I almost fell of my chair laughing! XD
becca670 chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
;D
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Beautiful chapter! The last scene between Harry and Draco was great, especially Draco's profession of love.

I see I was wrong about thinking Neville had some of the love potion Blaise had brewed in class with him. Having Greengrass trick him makes much more sense.

I wasn't thrilled with Draco's word choice when he said that crying during the kissing would be 'really lame'. I loved the description of his eyes being wet, but the phrase 'really lame' stuck out as not fitting with the rest of the moment.

Really wonderful story, though. Please update soon! :)
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Great chapter! I love the ending. Morgan sure is suspicious,with needing the Blood Replenishing potion and all. That Blaise's potion worked on Draco proves it was not brewed wrong. Please update quickly! :)
Cfaithsweetie chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I like this one! Wish you updated more. Its one of my favorites.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
I love how Draco manages to be the voice of reason in this chapter. Harry really shouldn't be wondering around the castle by himself at this point. The ending is sweet, and I hope Harry is able to figure out his feelings for Draco soon.
jensonluvsu chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
This is the first chapter to make me cry! I guess I'm just a Hufflepuff...

Amazing work! Update ASAP!
Elli in wonderland chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I love your story, it's amazing! Do you think you could somehow let Draco know that Harry used to live in a cupboard? I would love to see Draco's reaction. And again, I love the story

Elli in Wonderland
annabelle chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I was waiting for an update and I'm so glad to finally read the last chapter! Yay! No more unrequited love! I thought the whole chapter was really nicely done, particularly the night scene! Keep it up! *_*
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I pretty sure my "AWW!" could be heard on the other side of the planet. ...yup that sums it up nicely. Brilliant chapter! X3 I loved it~
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »