Reviews for Love Me, Sakura
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I really like this story, though i may have teared up a LITTLE TINY bit when Naru-chan died.
leafstone chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
great story.
experiment15 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
It doesn't seem like you're gonna update this, but i really hope you do. I've completely fell in love with this story and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Spring Flower chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
the begining was so sad. i had to stop seveal times b/c i was crying so much. kankuro is a jerk most of the time but i'm glad that he put away his pride to help sakura. i also love Garra he is so wise. :)
ShinoHina4eva chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
I like her enthusiasm, for sure. And I think it's great that you locked those two abilities to improve her character!

Poor Kankurou. Sakura's gonna scare him into falling for her, isn't she?

Anyway, update soon!
luckienumber chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This is pure awesomeness please don't disappoint your readers. Continue this beautiful masterpiece! Dattebayo!
Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Hehehe . . . Sakura's bossing everybody around. Go Sakura! CHA!
conversingCorpses chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
030 PLEASE PLEASE PLLEEEAAASSEE UPDAAATTEE! It's been a year, already! Please please please! I love this story!
Bre bre chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Hee hee I lol at Sakura she is just so determined to get that hospital rebuilt. Plz plz plz update! Thnx 4 another great chpt.
Bre bre chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Awwwww! So cute! I love how Kankuro has that sensitive and sweet side! He can hopefully get Sakura somewhat back to her old self.
Bre bre chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Yay! Awesome chpt! I loved it it is so sad about sasuke and naruto though and I hope Sakura feels better soon!
kibaluver12 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
this is awesome i love it
bluderk chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
i have three things to say:

1. this story is awesome

2. i love it

3. do you have any idea how long did i cry with your story? i could harly stop.

i really hope you can continue this story soon.

matane
CAKEEEES chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Oh, you got me hooked!

Update, pleasee?
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
You haven't updated yet? You should die a horrible death then you can go see sasuke and naruto in heaven and find out what they do with their spare time. Jk! Love your story. I'm just really excited about the story sorry