Reviews for Green & Red & Starfleet Blues
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Don't think I got all of the crossovers but it was still a lot of fun.
Alelou chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Once again this feels a little schizophrenic, but I did like the part that feels like an intro to your next story.

But Tucker, honey, you really should wait until you have your XO aboard before you start messing with the captain's quarters.
archteri chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Devlin McGregor? The Fugitive's evil corporation? Has to be my favorite oddball cross-ver that I caught in your story.

I like Trip on a small, fast ship of his own. I'm looking forward to more.
aikiweezie chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I AM enjoying these a LOT, although I do find some of them a little confusing. Not always clear on the references. The "tentacle" conversation is hilarious - I can TOTALLY see Trip saying something like that.
Alelou chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I love your Q. You have his voice down pat. This is fun, like the first chapter, but it feels to me as if you've have begun a different, slightly more plausible story that really ought to stand as its own. Or maybe I'm wrong.
Nalati chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was... confusing and absurd but extremely hillarious and greatly satisfying. Some of them I don't get, but overall, I enjoyed it very very much. :D

(As for the crossovers... I recognise Doctor Who and the Terminator reference, but that's about it. Sorry.)
Alelou chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Snort! The tentacles were definitely my favorite. I liked the Shakespeare being translated into Klingon, too.
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Omg you put DOCTOR WHO in it! EPIC!

charl
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is great! Out of them all, I think the second one is my favorite - I could so see Trip doing that (if they'd have actually bothered with showing the rest of the crew react to a TnT relationship.)

Very well done. :D