Reviews for No Heroes In This World
hpenchantress chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
It's actually hpenchantress, but, I don't mind.

Ya know, for a moment there I really thought Charlie would just abandon Jason and leave. I was so totally prepared to start hating him, when Jason convinced him to stay, and I must say, although he has a bit of a potty-mouth, I definitely felt the urge to hug him when he started to cry.

And, OMG! Tetra's gonna try to take over the world! That's definitely not good, especially since Charlie helped her to do it...

I wonder how the boys will get out of this one? Especially Charlie! I can so totally see that this really affected him a lot, and he seems to be very traumatized.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next story in the series, and I'll be waiting right here for it!
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
OMG! Charlie killed the creepy old man! I didn't expect that! And now, he's got the antidote... will it be enough to bring Jason back?

UPDATE SOON! I wanna see how it all ends!
hpenchantress chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Oh no! Charlie is definitely in a lot of trouble now!

BTW, your new character reminds me a bit of Gollum... no clue why... maybe it's because he refers to Charlie and Demo as bugs...

hpenchantress chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Oh shoot! That's definitely not good... RUN, CHARLIE, RUN! I hope he gets out of there!

hpenchantress chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Uh oh. Very ominous... polluted oxygen, and rumbling sounds... doesn't bode well for 'Chacha' (LOL!)... Yay! Can't wait!

Chanson chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I read all 4 of your stories and i love them! Update soon im really into this. And very confused from the last 2 chapters lol. Im really curious to find out what happens next. Good work!
hpenchantress chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Another dream-like experience? I'm starting to get confused... Poor Charlie... seems like all he had are nightmares lately. Poor guy...

hpenchantress chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Definitely gruesome. Ugh, I nearly lost my lunch myself.

I hope the next chapter will be nicer!
jessicalynnleblanc chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
this is a great story so far! Post chapter six already! I'm dying to read it! And I would like it if you checked out my story, its a percy jackson and the olympians crossover with eragon. thanks! :)
hpenchantress chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Whoops! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but I was on vacation, with no internet.

Anywho, LOVED THIS CHAPTER! But the mutant spider totally creeped me out... Poor Charlie! He's been hurt! I hope there's no poison in the wound! Will Demo be able to help him? Haha! 'Don't get eaten!' Priceless!

I can't wait for the brotherly stuff!

8D chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Brotherly Fluff/love? Now I'm super excited for the next chapter! AND action! I love it chapter already! :P This chapter was awesome as well! You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work! :)
KristenHalea chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
HEY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I Have read the whole series of yours in two days! My eyes are stuck open... LOL! Not really. But i'm addicted... so please update asap! You are a great writer by the way! :)
hpenchantress chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Oh jeez! Undead things? I would totally run from that place as fast as I possibly could! No wonder Chacha's freaked out!

VladdieChica chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
still loving this. Demo is my favorite! when tetra said "i will not repeat myself" i got a chill! next chapter soon pretty please
hpenchantress chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Creeepy! So they're in a huge tomb? Ugh...

Tetra is kinda weird, but I think you gotta make him darker, personally...

And I'm still lovin' Demo!

Can't wait for the next chapter!