Reviews for From Fiction to Reality
PoisonPineapple chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love this story... I laughed so hard at that last part. Thank you for writing and sharing this brilliant idea and thank the Muse for making it longer. I truly enjoyed every bit of it.
jenna chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow, just wow. More please!
The Beast in Repose chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Thank you for making my Hermione/Sirius want more...well...wanted lol
Beautifully written, and not to mention, was actually realistic in a way a lot of fluff-n-stuff's aren't. So I commend you for totally turning me on in a way I can only hope will soon be satisfied.

WRITE ON!

x's & o's
Nana
mrs.buddha chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i love this! i love the idea! great job
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very cool and very different. I liked it a lot.
Thanks for sharing.
MingoGirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome story! I only have one question. Are you Sirius or Hermione?
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome story! Love it! Laila :k
beaabop chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved it, it was brilliant and why were there four years of unhappy marriage? It was such a fantastic story and I think it was the perfect length. Any shorter and it would have ended too abruptly. Thanks so much! I loved it. xBea
any chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
nice one thanks
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was soo good! I love the fanfic idea. Very well written. Very, very good job!
Esmy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm usually not one to read stories that incorporate modern technology with wizards, but your summary intrigued me. This story was really good! I would imagine, were Sirius Black able to come into reality, that this is exactly what would happen should he encounter one of the many fanfics he stars in :D
nightwalker21492 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hahaha XD i've never read one like this before. lol. i loved it!
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
im still awake alright. but noow u have me curious. what was the fanfic that hermione wrote? see what happens. u hint at something and not tell uus and we get curious. lol but all around interesting story. it was nice to read something different for a change.
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was deliciously sweet and absolutely delightful. I loved the little epiloguey bit at the end about Hermione and Severus. Haha, that was funny ]
Madeline Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it! Ha. I wasn't sure at first but this is so worth the read. I love the bit at the end. Bravo. .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »