Reviews for Rosario to vampire Time, Place, Destiny!
Sunako-s-wrath chapter 1 . 15h
I simply love Rosario Vampire Harem Fics. There are so little of them as there is, so please ignore those that bitch and complain about them not liking this sort of stories. I don't go and bitch at other authors that I don't like the whole Moka (either Inner or Outer) and Tsukune (Which I don't btw). lol Awesome stories.
I hate that tsukune have 5 pregnant wives instead of one pregnant moka. My opinion.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
I hope you continue this, i really love it
firepokemonfox chapter 61 . 4/30/2015
Continue please
Dead ghost hope chapter 61 . 1/14/2015
Can u plezz come back and finish the story because I'm dieing to see the next chapter of this and can u plezz put back 'return and revelations' because I would like to reread again. Thank you
Guest chapter 61 . 6/25/2014
Please Make a Tsukune x GYKURO SEX SCENE one Shot

Tsukune x Any Milf like Ageha or Tsusara
darkheart66 chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
i agree hentai and naruto should be a couple besides hentai has been crushing on naruto since day 1 sakura treats him like crap
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 61 . 4/19/2014
Awesome chapter buddy!
Dragon0905 chapter 61 . 4/18/2014
Nice to see you back again. Havent seen your name pop up in...months at the very least.
rosario vampire drew1 chapter 60 . 3/9/2014
Is this the last chp?
Guest chapter 60 . 2/28/2014
please keep writing the story rocks. I also want hear about Moka and Tsukune.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/27/2014
dogsfang please keep writing i love this story it is awsome also i want to read about mokas kids growing up.
kobyakawa chapter 60 . 1/28/2014
dude i hope u finish this story ... i been waiting for the last 2 years for the continuation
ThunderReborn chapter 60 . 1/12/2014
please don't stop :...(
AnimeRulesAll chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Please continue your RosarioVampire stories I love these stories because I love the RosarioVampire anime even though I haven't seen season 2 I want to read your version of it I have read all of the arch's that you have made so I must say I would have thought that you would had Fong-Fong and Lime together already but sadly not though like everyone else I am curios of when you'll make a new arch for the stories. (RosarioVampire rules!)