Reviews for Sex, Drugs and True Love
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
All in all it was a great story and I was enjoying it a lot but the ending was entirely too abrupt, left a lot of plot holes and just kind of sucked. I was disappointed with the ending after enjoying the rest of the story so much.
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
i see im way late on this story but just thought i'd say how much im loving it. WAY nice AU and all the characters are perfect. i love all of the different sex/love angles and how you lay out a lot of the characters backgrounds so that the reader can get to know them more. batista wanting to pay jericho for a night with ted was awesome :D so was the swagger/cody interaction, i like thier dynamics and differences in characters AND THEN WHEN TED SHOWED UP 333 [and swagger watching cody flirt with ted, oh dirty boy lol] loving villianous randy with voices in his head. and i adore swaggers devotion to miz. i just really am loving this... that is all lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Can someone plz explain wat just happened :/
SSAgentSageRossi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great start the only thing i can say is grab on to your seats and pray i make it to the end of what im sure will be a wild ride
Liz811 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
*blinks*

wait, what?

Cody killed them all and now he shares a cell with Jericho? See what happens when you mess with Randy? HIS Randy?

Great work of you two. I will miss this story.
Liz811 chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Somuch happened in this chapter!

I bet Chris will have good time in jail, huh? ok, no haha.

awww, poor Cody is having a hard time with Ted's death, thankfully there's Randy to help.

Ooh Randy , you must always check the pulse of the person to know if he really is dead or is it necessary beat him a little more.

I'm nervous! I hope that at least Cody and Randy get out unscathed from all these problems.
Liz811 chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
wow poor Ted! he did some bad things, but he was never really happy and that breaks my heart.

Soooo, Mike gave Chris to Adam, but not Randy so he can kill him? ok, better keep reading and I find out everything xD

Cody is lonely now with Ted's death will he stop blaming himself for that? u_u
Liz811 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Cody Ooh, you know how to play your cards.

reconciliation's sex... is there anything better? I loved this scene of possessiveness and belonging.

Still don't know whether or not to support Mike, I don't like he's going to betray the "company" but I understand his reasons

lol at Jericho scared. What is his history with Adam? turururu
Liz811 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
ooh you two! you took me from total drama to have a little hope, with this chapter.

It was logical that Cody exploded at some point, I'm glad he did not give up and will try to talk once more with Randy. And please Randy, give love a chance.
yin-yang69combo chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
WOW! I knew someone would die but WOW! everyone dies. You two should do a part II or something with Paul Levesque's gang. There is still so much potential in this story even after that awesome, amazing, bloody, final chapter (OMG! you killed Matthew(Zach Ryder)too! Evil bunnies)
Doorist chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Blimey, was not expecting that :O
OrtonFan chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
*brain dead* I can't believe what I just read. Everyone's dead except Cody and Chris? I didn't even see that one coming. Though I don't know if I like how it ended, it was still a great story and I quite enjoyed reading it.
AnomieApex chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
Oh please that was barely super violent warning worthy!

now if mizs beating was more graphic and he actually died on the other hand, but alas.

plz update and finish soon!
OrtonFan chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
Oh wow! That was great update. I can't wait to see how it ends. I already have an idea going in my head.
anapants chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Oh no! Not teddy! Omg I love this story and can wait to see how it ends