Reviews for What You Don't Say
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"This was consensual right? It wasn't some skeevy guy that you didn't tell us about because you felt uncomfortable or embarrassed? Because if it was, I'll hunt the guy down and I'll kill him. And then bring him back to life just so I can kill him again."

"Oh Annie, no! Tell me you didn't? Because that's just, wrong, iso wrong/i! I thought you had better taste than that!"

"Jeffrey!" Shirley yelled when Jeff picked up. "How dare you go around debasing innocent girls?" A loud, screeching What?' could be heard from the other end. Annie thought she might be having a heart attack.

"I am so disappointed in you! If you touch our little Annie again, I will castrate you. You got that?" Britta gave a satisfied nod of approval at this. Annie gave up and buried her head in her arms while Shirley continued to berate really hated Truth or Dare.

ROFL d(*-*)
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can totally see that happening! LOL

Gotta love Shirley. I actually understood this-and knew who everyone was, and now I want to go and read other Community fics! :)