Reviews for Like Family
bananamoongirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
aww, beautiful!
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
i liked this it was good
EB chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
You captured their characters perfectly. Fantastic job. :)
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awww, such a bitter-sweet story. Poor Dickie, he just didn't want to feel worthless. It's sad that he didn't succeed.

Great story bro. It's really good!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awe! That was so sweet! :D.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love it.
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
amazing story i really liked it

keep up the good work :)
Naty X-X chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wowww How cuteeeeeee!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Great fic, it felt like an episode! I could easily see Dick trying to prove himself and winding up hurt like this. Poor Bruce, nearly had heart-failure seeing his kid like that! Doesn’t Dick realize how important he is to the Batman? I think he does now :)

Once again, great fic.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved this story so much. I think it captures the characters of the trio and it was so a wonderful read. Please keep em coming.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AW! *U* I loved this! Poor Dick, but this was so cute! Love the family moments between these three! *U* Rock on! The emotion, plot, etc., were amazing, and everyone was really kept in character! *U* Rock on!
braincloud2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
yay awesome little story, good job catching the characters properly and making the story so interesting for so few words :)
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very beautiful. Xx
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
So touching- I loved it

I'm a big fan of The Batman series- the only problem I have with it is that Dick is suppose to have blue eyes not green but that's nothing big.

This was really emotional- almost had me crying D:

Good thing this had a happier ending than Jason Todd's time as Robin ending (shudders)

Good very good story, almost wish it wasn't a one-shot x3