Reviews for Water from a Stone
AnyankaEllie chapter 12 . 1/6
Again it's nice to read about Harry defending the Slytherins. And it was funny a lot too, thanks )
Seyuki Arkane chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
So nice ! Thank you for sharing your writing ! The idea of the oath is just so good ! And funny ! Good luck for the next. See ya !
Seyu'
Cinthya chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Shite, i need to read the description, this is slash...
Cinthya chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This is bloody brilliant.
MissMJS chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Well damn! Took long enough for those two! xD
His whining was that bad? HAHA!
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
That bit about people cutting off Draco'so eyelashes, I had a classmate who cut off her brother's eyelashes before. They weren't even fighting, she was just annoyed that his were prettier than hers.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I like it.
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This drarry is just perfect! I'm in total love with everything you wrote... My heart was melting every time Draco and Harry were together ! It was cute, funny and pretty "realistic" 3
Gingerljf175 chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
This was freaking AMAZING. I couldnt stop laughing to myself while reading this and sounding like an insane person chuckling creepily to themself. Your writing is great and you definitely have a nack for dry humor and deep sarcasm which I love. Great Story :)
CARIBBA chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
oh man you're good
D chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
lol so cute! problem is, i think i may be kind of addicted to your stories, but i really need to do schoolwork lol
Meel Jacques chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
Harry, for Melin, do it right. I know Draco is a git, but you need understand he has problems. Hahahahaha
Meel Jacques chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Just accept what tha life wanna give you.
Meel Jacques chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
This ending was so delicious! *-*
I'm so angry at Harry for denying Draco when he's practically giving up.
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Stop denying, Harry, it is not health.