Reviews for Water from a Stone
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 12 . 1/26
I laughed so hard at in-denial!Harry, from the moment of the bedroom kiss all the way to the second appearance of Vane. The way that Zabini and Parkinson consistently referred to Draco were equally hilarious; like a secret club, or something (if you weren't close enough to hear and understand what was really behind it, like we as your audience were, anyway). It was so very Slytherin, too: Make an "in joke" that is OBVIOUSLY an in joke, say it often enough in public, and get people suspicious of your motives, or curious about your connections, so they pay close attention to you, but it's done in an entirely benign way, as is fitting for Slytherins who are attempting to distance themselves from a House legacy of Dark leanings.

Your characterization of Harry was steady throughout, I think - it was easy to follow his thought processes even when you didn't spell out his thoughts, at any rate. And I was able to clearly identify Draco's infatuation from the get-go.

The way you handled the Oath, and the consequences therein was really neat. I love the way that Harry stumbled upon it, but it clearly WAS perfect for his character. And I like the little intricacies that came from it which fit into the plot without seeming like forced plot devices. It all seemed quite natural and unforced, and that can be really difficult to do.

Thank you for writing this!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 1/25
This was wonderful!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
One of the best ways anyone's ever believably built the relationship betweem Harry and Draco! The characterisation and story in general was great 3
PainedPage chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
Hahaha love, love, LOVE.
ntalcenent chapter 9 . 5/13/2017
The sheer irony of Harry's statements is boggling. Malfoy seems to be stunned by them too but has accepted Harry truly is oblivious.
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
"we learn new things all the time" Absolutely makes me laugh and remember why all these stories are my favorite way to decompress.
SiriyBlack chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
Your one of the few people who can write Draco so well. loved it
AnyankaEllie chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
Again it's nice to read about Harry defending the Slytherins. And it was funny a lot too, thanks )
Seyuki Arkane chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
So nice ! Thank you for sharing your writing ! The idea of the oath is just so good ! And funny ! Good luck for the next. See ya !
Seyu'
Cinthya chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Shite, i need to read the description, this is slash...
Cinthya chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This is bloody brilliant.
MissMJS chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Well damn! Took long enough for those two! xD
His whining was that bad? HAHA!
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
That bit about people cutting off Draco'so eyelashes, I had a classmate who cut off her brother's eyelashes before. They weren't even fighting, she was just annoyed that his were prettier than hers.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I like it.
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This drarry is just perfect! I'm in total love with everything you wrote... My heart was melting every time Draco and Harry were together ! It was cute, funny and pretty "realistic" 3