Reviews for Water from a Stone
moodysavage chapter 12 . 6/1
Fun to read again
Isatheravenclaw chapter 3 . 5/3
Okay, but when Harry's complaining about the guy only getting a month's worth of detention let's not forget the time he only got two weeks for literally almost killing a student. If Snape wasn't there Draco double actually died and no one would've been able to heal him, unlike harry getting a concussion from a plate.
Lisiane chapter 12 . 5/3/2021
Nice
Kushka chapter 12 . 2/25/2021
Good story
Cee.palace chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
bambiewitch chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
RONS REACTION I CANT FUCK IM ACTUALLY CRYING NOW FNDBSBBDBD
bambiewitch chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
Malfoy just watching Harry try to talk his way out of this has the same energy as a parent watching their kid do something immensely stupid but amusing I’m crying
Skay Grey chapter 12 . 4/15/2020
Kkkkkkkk... Que fic deliciosa! Muito engraçada e fofinha! Amei! Os pensamentos de Harry são os melhores! Sério, como ele é lento e impieedoso com suas negativas! Kkkkkkk... E Malfoy completamente a rainha do melodrama! Adoro Draco afetado e obstinado também! O Juramento foi perfeito também, achei a ideia incrível! Parabéns! Chorei de rir com Ron e seu complexo! Tadinho! Kkkkkkk...Blaise e Pansy estão demais nessa estória também! Essa fic melhorou meu mês! Obrigada!
Luzula-spicata chapter 12 . 2/21/2020
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
Enjoyed it
Leo105 chapter 12 . 10/21/2019
Naw, that was cute. The only thing that might be improved is that there are still quite a few unanswered questions, such as whether the oath will be there forever or the cause for Ron's cock obsession. Buuut yeah, otherwise, a really cute story, thanks!
Vofastudum chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Gah! I love this story so much!
Wumpuff8 chapter 12 . 11/10/2018
Harry is a reluctant savior once again but it's really admirable the way he stands up to the bullies all by himself. And it's rather sweet that Slytherins starts protecting him. Very refreshing!
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 12 . 1/26/2018
I laughed so hard at in-denial!Harry, from the moment of the bedroom kiss all the way to the second appearance of Vane. The way that Zabini and Parkinson consistently referred to Draco were equally hilarious; like a secret club, or something (if you weren't close enough to hear and understand what was really behind it, like we as your audience were, anyway). It was so very Slytherin, too: Make an "in joke" that is OBVIOUSLY an in joke, say it often enough in public, and get people suspicious of your motives, or curious about your connections, so they pay close attention to you, but it's done in an entirely benign way, as is fitting for Slytherins who are attempting to distance themselves from a House legacy of Dark leanings.

Your characterization of Harry was steady throughout, I think - it was easy to follow his thought processes even when you didn't spell out his thoughts, at any rate. And I was able to clearly identify Draco's infatuation from the get-go.

The way you handled the Oath, and the consequences therein was really neat. I love the way that Harry stumbled upon it, but it clearly WAS perfect for his character. And I like the little intricacies that came from it which fit into the plot without seeming like forced plot devices. It all seemed quite natural and unforced, and that can be really difficult to do.

Thank you for writing this!