Reviews for Water from a Stone
lamentable chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
This is absolutely incredible. I've read a lot of your other stories recently - and have many more in queue to devour, but I wanted to offer a review for this because, well, I've never seen anything like it, and since it's a work-in-progress, I'm mostly sure that positive feedback (though I'm sure you have plenty of it!) helps with chapter-creation. I think you're an incredible author altogether, but I was really pleased with both Harry's argument to have Matthieson expelled, and Draco's thought process behind Harry's training-stuff decision. It's kind of like you can see into their heads, or something equally wonderful - but I suppose as an author, you can. I'm also very happy with the way that Harry has seemed to have matured - the war was a big deal, and it feels like, in a lot of stories, people just pass it off as some kind of major event that got a lot of people killed, but had no psychological or behavioral consequences on the others involved. I love your writing, just... just period.
Frenchowl chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
love it!
silverbolts chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
ah ! very good so far (: pleasee keep up the good work && update :D
99997777733 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
love this story, keep up the great work
TaraJo chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Another very fascinating story from you, I love it!
Red Stained Roses chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
That was stupid of Harry. The slytherins get what they deserve, at least some anyway. At least Malfoy is somewhat grateful. Looking forward to reading more. I'm afraid Matthieson will probably come back to Hogwarts hellbent on revenge.
lizzy384 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Really enjoying this fic. There aren't as many of yours that set within the Hogwarts world, while Harry and Draco are students - not that I mind - so it's nice to be drawn back there. And Harry really does have a knack for ending up in difficult situations!

Great scene with Harry and Draco - glad that Draco had his 'Gryffindor moment' :-) I look forward to the Slytherin DA training!
Petticoats chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
"being bulled then," You forgot the 'i' in 'bullied'.

Lovely story thus far, as always.
RocklifeDude chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
WHAT? WHY ARE THERE ONLY THREE CHAPTERS?

MAN! This story is so interesting so far, I have to say. I love how Harry still hates the Slytherins despite the fact he's defending him. And I hope Draco's crushing on him, because whether he is or not, that's the way I see it :D

Another amazing story so far!
Nami-Lass chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This story gets more and more exciting. Looking forward tot he slytherin's first lesson!
Orange chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wonderful as always.
Dragon Soarer chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Very good chapter! I love how Draco and Harry's relationship is slowly but surely progressing! D Keep up the good work, and please update soon!

~Dragon Soarer
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Ooh, great story :D Unique storyline which I absolutely love :) I usually get bored of stories with the same thing over and over- brilliant :D

xx
purrfus chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Fantastic scenes. The dialog between Harry and McGonagall continues to surprise, and the Harry / Draco bits are delicious.
Bellsing chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
"Shut up, Potter, I'm having a Gryffindor moment," I lol'd muchly at this :) I love the Manipulative/Slytherin!Harry stories and your Harry has elements of that. I'm curious about Draco's odd behaviour too.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »