Reviews for Water from a Stone
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh course he did lol
littlesprout chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG you've done it again. It's writer's like you that got me hooked on fanfic. I adore Veela Struck and I love the beginning of this one. As ususal all I ask is UPDATE SOON. PLEASE
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LOLZ.
ConorOberst63 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Blimey, Harry's gotten himself into a mess :P can't wait for more!

- purplerawr
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Interesting!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i really enjoyed that cant wait for more!
garnettac chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Arrrgh! Why do I let you do this to me, why! It always happens, I get this innocuous email about a new story. I say to myself, "well it could be a oneshot or one of the few subjects I don't like (although I have read most of those by now, even), I should check to make sure." I pull up the fic, scan the first few lines...get intrigued, go back and reread, and it's done...I am hooked and will now spend the next however many days, weeks, months waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment. And to make matters worse (tongue firmly in cheek) they are always good, interesting, enthralling even. Well, off to reread something you wrote until the next installment of this or Veela Struck. Thanks for your devious wonderfulness.
EmiY-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awesome! This looks like it's going to be a bloody fantastic story. Please update soon, this chapter has really left me wanting to read more.
Bellsing chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Lol, this is a great start! Any idea how often you'll be posting?
SushiBar chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ooh I like the concept of this! I can't wait how this turns out for Harry...always getting into trouble, isn't he :)
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I've read other stories that start out the same way but even at the end of just the first chapter it went in such a different place that I am looking forward to exploring the differences. Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon?

~Stacey
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Only Harry! xD He really has the worst luck ever, doesn't he? I wonder how the professors will react when they find out what just happened? Will they stop ignoring the abuses that are being done to the Slytherins? Great start!
Robin the bird chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great beginning! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Sweet-single chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
ROTFLMAO yay more fics like this know anymore?
Aikoss chapter 1 . 6/6/2010