Reviews for Water from a Stone
amnethyst-emerald chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
really really good i love the plot and i cant waitto read more

evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Damn I'm likin this story so far. Poor Harry why is it alwys him itsnot like he asks for these things. Annyways I cant wait for more of this pimplicious story. Love ya dear. XD
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very beautifully done :D
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great story idea. I love how Harry always gets himself into situations like this.
nostratic chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
haha

i like where this is going, and how there's a touch of humor. looking forward to the next chapter, then.
Timeless Raven chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh! That's great! I like the idea of the oath and this "over all powers"- bravery! XD~ That's like a fairy tale! The knight and the princess, somehow. (influenced by watching Brothers Grimm yesterday)

The swor does match! ."

Cannot await the next chapter!

Ö_Ö
kiskool chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is a really good premise. I think I will enjoy this story a lot. :-)
Basill chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow! Update asap plz!
Shakespeares Whore chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ah, its the little things in life. Like your stories. I'm deliriously excited to read more of this! I can't wait. That whole oath thing was pretty brilliant.

Again, can't wait for more!

SW
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
haha, all the bad things happen to harry
vaggiterian chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Another story! -Sings in happiness- God, I love your work.

YAY. I HAVE THE BEST IMAGE OF HARRY LIKE, SITTING IN THE BATH (Platonic) and sort of counting the scars xD Good times.

Hmmm. Suggestions? I felt maybe the oath was taken too soon, but like you said at the start, it's 11/12ish chapters, so it's probably more about proportion. Maybe I just wanted to see more Slytherins getting tortured without Harry being erm, obligated, to help.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooh. I like so far. I'm interested to see where you'll go with this one! Like your style, per usual. Hope you can update soon!

And I hope that Harry gets a break somewhere in here. XD

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
Asyouwish8 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Brilliant. Harry's super likeable, the writing's funny, and just that one chapter was so much fun to read that I'm already addicted and craving more. Seriously, how are all of your stories so fantastic?
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
*grins* love it. I love reading the aftermath! _ This sounds really interesting!
scotsremusfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wicked! Looks like this will be really interesting. Poor old Harry just jumped into the unknown-Again! But good for him anyway.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »