Reviews for Poison
xCarolinex chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lovely done!

Serves him right for calling Kurt a fag!

(well, maybe not in those words, but it comes down to it)

xo,

Caroline
applemysteries chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I just spoiled myself silly. But that's alright, because now i'm super intrigued. This story was amazing, great job!
michellex3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I like this a whole lot :) your writing is wonderful :)

Btw, do you take requests? O.o cause I'd love to see a oneshot where Kurt gets punished :x
CountyMusicAddict85 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I loved it. I like how Burt says that the second part would be hard for Finn and him both. It shows how he doesn't want to do it but knows he has to. I think you should write a second chapter where Finn and Kurt make up and Finn has to sit through supper.
hillabilla chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
just saying? i loved this!
jsnape chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
yay! i loved it. please write more...i'm begging.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG i loved this so so so much finn got exactly what he deseved i was so mad when he called kurt a fag becuz he is like the most awsumist character, Anyway i loved this so so so sooo much plz write more!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I thought the Burt/Finn scene from this episode was perfect for a spanking story. I'm glad you wrote one. Fifty is a little harsh for my personal taste, but I liked that Burt made Finn say 'I will not say fag' after each smack, to get his point across. And I also liked that he didn't kick Finn out in your story, because I was sad about that in the show.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Didn't read 'cause, uh, your kink is not my kink, but I think Glee Kink Meme is devouring the Glee section.

So much Daddy!kink and Burt everywhere! *runs away* I'm sure it was good, though... *hesitantly pats on head and runs away again*
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Eek, this seems like a bit much, but Burt's intent was good-natured.

It would be nice to have Emma be a disciplinarian, if I say so myself.
Icy Imp chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You know, I was going to write one with Burt and Finn. :)

Thanks for doing it for me. ;P