Reviews for Once Upon a Time Machine
2 u chapter 6 . 12/3
Love IT!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 6 . 11/26
Fantastico! Eek! I've LOVED your story since CH 1! Please keep going!
Sanityisnotmything chapter 6 . 11/24
Thanks so much for updating. Hoping for more to come!
FirefliesInTheDusk chapter 6 . 11/16
Nice to see new updates! I love how Franny's and Cornelius relationship is getting much closer!
Alex chapter 1 . 11/15
I read this story when it was first published, granted I never left a review but I kept track. But it hasn’t been updated for the longest of time- lo and behold Netflix add Meet the Robinsons and I go falling in love with Grammy and Cornelius again. I had to get my fix so I wanted to reread this and I’m blessed to see an update and I can’t just thank you enough...for continuing. Even if it was the longest time, life happens but as long as we keep moving forward ;) lmao forgive me I just finished watching the movie an hour ago so it’s very fresh in my mind. Other than for some minor mistakes here and there, I really enjoy your writing- it’s one thing to read and it’s another thing to read it again and be like yes! This was THAT story you know. You have that with this.
I.D.Gr chapter 6 . 11/9
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IN 2017? OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL IN INCORRIGIBLE WE'RE ALL CRAWLING BACK ONE BY ONE... on my goddd adgdghdg

(I'm sorry. I'll properly read and review in due time when I'm in the headspace to... not jst keysmash. Anyway. Holy shit. Hi again?!)
Nefertari Queen chapter 6 . 11/8
Ohhhh you're kidding me! ASDFGHLLLL!
Well, let me breathe...

First: It's SO NICE to read a new chapter of this wonderful story. It's one of my favorite (sorry If I haven't wrote a review) English is not my first language so to read this makes me learn and have an excellent time (two bonus in one). I can not be angry with you, I undertand how life gets complicated and inspiration runns away (like Gaston, cof, cof) reading this new chapter MAKE MY DAY.
Second: Are you serious? Finally Neil has the courage to speak with Franny openly and the stupid older brother has to messed up! Run away? seriously Gaston? Can't you just be a normal teenager and forget the discussion for getting a drink with friends? But, to be honest, It's an excelent new argument. Cornelius would have a chance to prove himself not just with Franny, with ALL her familly in this situation, and maybe (just maybe) get the acceptance from the Framagucci's.
Third: the detail of Mama Framagucci being like an italian matron gives so much credibility to the family and story, that needs a comment itself.(and makes me laugh)

Poor Cornelius, he is trying so hardly but everything seems to be against him. And poor Franny, being around by so many situations and poblems shouldn't be the best.

But, despite all this commentaries about the story, I need to plus how your writting makes me happy. You can create a great scene, with characters and situations perfecly realistic, as I already told you english is not my first language, so the incredible details in your descriptions REALLY makes me learn a lot about this language. Thank you very much, my words will never tell you how much I enjoy this fic.
Well, in fact, I enjoy ALL your "meet the Robinsons" fics.
THANK YOU! I will wait for the new chapter, wherever you can update c:
Sakura Scout chapter 6 . 11/7
I have to be honest, when I saw this beauty of a story at the very top of my fav's list signaling an update I thought it was just going to be an author's note detailing how the story would not be continued. Thank God that wasn't the case. Seriously, I was so happily surprised that I cheered out loud. Thank you for continuing this story even after such a long time away from it. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Franny and Cornelius just can't catch a break, can they? Considering how you've hinted at the Robinson's relations to the Framagucci's are strained at best in the future, it makes me wonder what transpired for things to go that way. I'm glad that Art and Gaston make it into the Robinson fold and Franny doesn't have to leave her whole family behind. And Gaston! I hope nothing terribly bad happens while he's on the run.

Ooh! I'm sorry happy with this update! Thank you again!

And good luck with college! Sending you all the good vibes I can muster! :D
Hulkishpower chapter 6 . 11/5
Please update soon! I love this story.
Forgotsurname chapter 6 . 11/5
Woo, welcome back! So much fluff is great for the heart.
Thank you so much for updating! Omg I was just rewatching the movie on Netflix so when this popped up it felt so good. I love your portrayal of Cornelius. But I wish you wouldn’t say he’s not athletic, anyone can run so as they have legs and are determined. Maybe if you said he’s not so coordinated as he wishes to be, but is still fit enough to be a healthy young man?
Shahrezad1 chapter 6 . 11/4
HOLY HAND GRENADES! :D I LOVE this story! It's been a while, but I absolutely adore it and just knowing that there was an update made me go back and reread all of it...because it's just -so- good. Your version of the characters is really, wonderfully believable. And also understandable-the awkwardness of romance is 100% understandable. : Especially when he knows who he wants to spend the rest of his life with, but it's never so simple as, "you're my future wife, so let's just date."

I think the thing that I love the most in this story is the amount of detail that you put into it. Making it feel like Franny's family really is a big Italian family, that there's drama going on, and that everyone has a say in her life. When she attempts to find her individuality in the middle of the expectations of her parents I can't help but nod grimly (that bathroom scene was particularly telling, poor kid).

Also, the whole situation with Nikky had me gaping at the computer screen. GOOD FOR YOU, LEWIS! I was super-proud of him standing up for both himself and Franny in that situation, and if any "parental units" DID overhear, then at least they know that he'll always do the honorable thing. Even if he's not necessarily their choice. (Although I'm pretty sure that Fran's dad is warming up to him. :) )

With Gaston having run off we'll have to see how things go! I hadn't accounted for this as the end result of his having quit his job, but I can see Cornelius saving the day somehow...especially with how both Gaston and Art live with them in the end. So they must eventually end up on his side, and there's got to be a reason for that. :)

As a side note, congratulations on all of your schooling! I hope things continue on track for you, and congrats yet again on graduating in the Spring! :D
OMG YOU ARE ALIVE. This update legitimately made my day, I actually could not believe it when I got an email. Like What? What? WHAT? I’m so happy ️

I will now proceed to re-read everything. Thank you.
Strayedwolf94 chapter 6 . 11/4
Omg! I'm so surprised when I saw the notification that this fic updated. So happy! And i love Neil's interaction with franny while i also find her mom annoying
Schizoid7Loner chapter 6 . 11/3
You are back! I have missed this story so much. I did not expect them to confess so soon, but I want to see where this goes! Also, why did Gaston run off? I can’t wait till the next chapter.

Also, I related to Franny so much with her having to deal with her mother pairing her up with boys. My own mother was like that, and she is still subtly dropping hints about her friends son *insert eye roll *...figures that the one time I bring a friend over to a family gathering she gets upset at me for bringing a “gringo” boy (who unfortunately was no where near as dreamy as Neil, I admit it, I had a crush on him as a child haha).