Reviews for Discovering James
JC chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Really good.. Loved in the last when you made Pikachu say something about a contract with Yu-Gi-Oh (or something like that)... :) Good job, though I would have liked for James to turn staight.
Coco Beach chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Wow! I just love this fanfiction! (I have read it heaps of times but haven't reviewed it) I think that James is gay too and I'm a kokoshipper (James and Butch) so this is a perfect fanfiction. But the most funniest part was when Brock was like "But I dont see what the problem is" and meowth was like "that's because you never open your eyes"

Bahahahahahahaha that bit always makes me lol, everytime! :D
Le Mort Vivant chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Love the ending, it was a funny story
Le Mort Vivant chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
xD the cussing bad ass pickachu is awesome!
Le Mort Vivant chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
"but he just broke up with you like five seconds ago!"

HAH! classic...
Le Mort Vivant chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I really like this chapter, its funny
Le Mort Vivant chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
heh, i like it! xD
Jeanniewood chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I have no issue with James being gay- in fact I like the concept and think its rather fun. But no, he wasn't gay in the series. Just saying that doesn't make it true. In fact, the creators of the manga are headed by the same group that does the anime, and the manga ended with Jessie pregnant, and married to James. The anime hasn't finished yet, and has yet to say straight out that he's gay. In fact, there are several instances of him saying that he's not.

My favorite- "No matter what the other Pokémon think, I am NOT A FRUIT!" lol

So, no. Not gay, just metero.

Now, despite the fact that you started the intro to your story with you telling ppl off about what they think the series is or isnt, Im going to try reading it. Here's hoping that your argumentative personality and need to be correct don't become too infused in it.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Well, I'm reviewing. Have to say, considering that it's a little bit of kokoshipping, rocketshipping and anti-rocketshipping, it's a good story. Not that I don't like it, it's just that I support rocketshipping and I've never read a kokoshipping story before. That's all the time I have at the moment. Bye!