Reviews for Discovering James
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Bleh. May I have a word? Yes, kids, I like WordGirl. *clears throat* thank you. Now we all probably know that James is not, uh... Genderly opposite, and I have evidence too. You have seen, possibly, that James does actually like Jessie, and it's living proof in Holy Matrimony! that he is not... That word. Ahem. Also, cross dressing doesn't mean you're the word either. I have dressed as Louis Armstrong for Black History Month (2nd grade) and as composer Mendellsohn for a concert (3rd grade) and this Halloween I dressed as the (not so) legendary Ash Ketchum, and I have crushed on James, Clemont, Ash, Brock, Link, Toad, and literally EVERY SINGLE male Nintendo franchise. I guess you could say I am the female Brock of the human world 8D
JC chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Really good.. Loved in the last when you made Pikachu say something about a contract with Yu-Gi-Oh (or something like that)... :) Good job, though I would have liked for James to turn staight.
Coco Beach chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Wow! I just love this fanfiction! (I have read it heaps of times but haven't reviewed it) I think that James is gay too and I'm a kokoshipper (James and Butch) so this is a perfect fanfiction. But the most funniest part was when Brock was like "But I dont see what the problem is" and meowth was like "that's because you never open your eyes"

Bahahahahahahaha that bit always makes me lol, everytime! :D
Le Mort Vivant chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Love the ending, it was a funny story
Le Mort Vivant chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
xD the cussing bad ass pickachu is awesome!
Le Mort Vivant chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
"but he just broke up with you like five seconds ago!"

HAH! classic...
Le Mort Vivant chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I really like this chapter, its funny
Le Mort Vivant chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
heh, i like it! xD
Jeanniewood chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I have no issue with James being gay- in fact I like the concept and think its rather fun. But no, he wasn't gay in the series. Just saying that doesn't make it true. In fact, the creators of the manga are headed by the same group that does the anime, and the manga ended with Jessie pregnant, and married to James. The anime hasn't finished yet, and has yet to say straight out that he's gay. In fact, there are several instances of him saying that he's not.

My favorite- "No matter what the other Pokémon think, I am NOT A FRUIT!" lol

So, no. Not gay, just metero.

Now, despite the fact that you started the intro to your story with you telling ppl off about what they think the series is or isnt, Im going to try reading it. Here's hoping that your argumentative personality and need to be correct don't become too infused in it.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Well, I'm reviewing. Have to say, considering that it's a little bit of kokoshipping, rocketshipping and anti-rocketshipping, it's a good story. Not that I don't like it, it's just that I support rocketshipping and I've never read a kokoshipping story before. That's all the time I have at the moment. Bye!