Reviews for Crimson and Clover
MLEK chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this story and your writing style. Gaby losing her virginity to Jeffrey Baxter . . . I almost died reading that. (Though I can't say I'd blame her. He's my #3 or maybe even #2 of all the guys on the show. I can understand going for the cute/goofy/dim type, for sure) And the part about poor Rob being so skinny was a close second. LOL Really beautifully done. I hope you do get a chance to finish and share the rest of the story.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was really good! I absolutely adore it...thank you so much for posting this. Hopefully you'll continue writing the rest of this wonderful story.
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
absolutely loved it. totally inspired me to finish and write more ghostwriter stories and especially for this pairing. can't wait to see more of your work. :)))
S.T. Le chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thanks for the feedback. It's very encouraging, and I am working on the structure of my story right now. I'm hoping to get at least the prologue and first few chapters finished by the end of the month.
caterized chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this is sooooo good!
minimoon132002 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
great job. i think this story. i can't wait for your bigger part of your story.
Pashmina chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I loooooove this story, its so cute. Even though it's the second time I read it. Lol. But it was even better the second time. I want more stories! Please?