Reviews for Scruffy, Little Beggar Child
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I imagine King Alfred had a similarity with the Alfred America.

This is Good! xD
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
;u;
Kapteeni chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
/people share my headcanons omg I hoped as soon as I saw the word Danes omg thank you do much!
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm glad someone else also thought of the Alfred-after-King-Alfred-the-Great, too! :D It's such a nice theory, isn't it? Leaves such warm feelings inside... :)

But anyway, I really love your fic! It was very well-written, and the concept was just amazing. I'd really love to read more from you... *goes off to click on your profile*

... :D
ike3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was absolutely brilliant. I love, love, LOVE the way you wrote it, like until somewhere in the middle, I'd thought the man was Arthur, not the other way round. And the way you ended it just gave me the chills. It makes me wonder what the other nations' "christenings" were like.
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
My headcannon now follows your headcannons on the whole Alfred naming theory. England is always considered so old that no one writes about his youth. (Which is a shame.) I like your take on how he came to be a Great Empire. He always seemed (to me) to be socially awkward on the outside, but very proud deep inside. The imagery of a scruffy lonely child wanting something more really fits his personality. Nice writing.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very nice job with this. The mood works really well with the pacing. Oh, Arthur, you scruffy little child you. Wonderful job.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved the way you put into words the "creation" of England. Amazing work :)
Iaveina chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm glad you didn't write about football xD

I love this little story! I love how you've written it, and little England is just adorable and huggable! D
EmptyReality chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awwww this is the cutest story ever! Little England is just to cute! Makes you want to just hug him. You did a great job writing this story D
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ooooh~! That was nice. It flowed beautifully. You gave the whole thing an ethereal feel. And little England is so adorable. Love the way you wrote him; so sad and small. xD