Reviews for Random Hearts
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Cute story! You really keep Ruki/Rika in character and it was fun to read! Keep up with the excellent work!
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, this was so cute! Yay! xD Happy Valentines day! (Yes, I am fully aware that it's October...)
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
aw that was adorable lol and why doesn't Renamon play with Guilmon? Anyways great job.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I think you did a fantastic job of keeping all the characters in character. It was a fun enjoyable read. Thanks.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I just have to say that this was very amazing. Ruki was done perfectly and Takato is well done too. The actually story itself was done very well that it came through very smoothly and it was just perfect with the way everything turned out.
Caleb chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Awesome Awesome story! Very sweet, funny, and very well written. Rukato is always great! Keep up the excellent writing!
IceDragonLover chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
awsome story! i luved it and it was very funny, especially the end with y doesn't renamon play w/ guilmon
RukiNonaka chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
It was pretty good. Please Update if you wish. And you made Ruki exactly what she would do, except the kiss part. -Shrugs- But hey, it added a good element to it, so keep up the good work!.
GtaJake MK-II chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I reviewed this before, but I'll do it again. I love it! One of the best Rukato fics on this site. And I mean that. Perfectly written and lengthy, which I do enjoy. Wow, it's so good I can't think of any criticism. Awesome job!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
wingchumonZERO chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
that was col! rukato is kinda rre noewadays...with yaoi(yuck)around...

and,why haven't you updated the medival rukato yet?
SerpentTreize chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
This is definitely one of the best Rukato fics around. I hope you continue to write more.
SerpentTreize chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
This is definitely one of the best Rukato fics around. I hope you plan on writing another one.
Amber chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Excellent story! You kept Ruki in character and the plot was nicely told. Good job! Keep it up!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »