Reviews for Petites Histoires Risquées
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
God, why did I never get picked up by a smoking hot Asian man who just happened to be a goddamn ninja in my single days? Some girls have all the luck...

And I didn't tell you this before, but thanks for the image of semi-violent ninja sex that this puts in my head. Quite frankly, if I was a kunoichi (I wish) I'd tie Storm to a bed without asking much more than "You want to?" and do very bad things to him. Kamakura too, for that matter, but I rather think that poor Sean is less used to the blunt "I'm in the mood. Want to?" that I'm sure is considered foreplay for some of the more hurried and torrid ninja affairs. I might scare the poor boy. Or get stabbed.

Snake Eyes I wouldn't go after, purely because Shana would rip my heart out.

This is my second-favorite extra bit of them all. My first favorite is the one preceding this:)
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I repeat;

Teenage Tommy getting utterly distracted by boobshilarious. Ah, hormones.

And I'd hit on the ninja kid too. Yummy.
Rutga chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I like your idea for this story, but I have to recommend that you use a beta. You are constantly making the same grammar mistakes. It makes the story hard to read and distracts from what is going on. It also turns off some readers, and that's keeping people from enjoying your work.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
typical guy mind i suposse lol tommy
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Young guys... they'll always talk about the same things. LOL! Very cute!