Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Artifice
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
lol i somehow wanna read it now .
DeviousKid45 chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Perfect! Plot well thought of. Although, chapter 14 is kind of a remake of the first two volumes of Black Cat. If I can guess correctly, Train's coming next.
Vandenbz chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Roman's quip about the Blizzard Gem is actually a good question why those guys give out a lot of useless items in the game. Interesting reaction from Eve when they ran into that mysterious Keyblader. Please update soon!
Vandenbz chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Roxas messing with the machines was great, can't wait to see Eve come out. I wonder what will happen when Roman meets Eve himself. Please update!
DarkPika-Sama chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Great job on the Blazer Armor sequence! It was KICKASS!
Komuro chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Hahaha Black Cat!sweet,god damn Roman is faking crazy lol
Komuro chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
The jokes were kool but i got lost because i never saw Gintama XD
Komuro chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Hahahaha omg so hilarous!Rosario Vampire lol!that was awesome and i still think that Roman kicks ass!Roxas to!haha(like the drink?) Priceless XD
Komuro chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Hahaha that Roman kicks ass as well XD is a fucking clown that guy so the new recruit will be Eve? And Roxas fall for her? Whoaa i wanna see that XD
Komuro chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Sweet i never knew exactly who were the organization Xlll,except for Roxas and Axel;thanx for information know im going for chapter 1,because Roxas kick ass!XD
Vandenbz chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
That is definitely a requirement to have Sadaharu bite Vexen's head, and I shared the same reaction. No idea who that is in Vexen's lab, though it wouldn't surprise me if it's Eve. Eve will have to meet Roxas either at the castle or in Train's world sooner or later. I look forward to further developments so please update!