Reviews for A Booondocks Tale
Xinfo chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
I know this is years after u finished writing this but what I don't understand is why in the world would the evil father let Kenni go to a mortal school to learn mortal things when he absolutely hates mortals?!
Prototype chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Okay... So do you know what Wicca is? 'Cause this is not it! Yes, there are spells, but they're mostly just to slightly highten your senses, help pursuade someone or lower their thought process, or help with luck. They still consider themselfs mortal, they don't melt people who arn't wiccan, and there are no spells to end a life (the ones that are hardly ever work and it's considered black magic) They don't have meetings in graveyards, they have circles in the most friendly, calm envirnment they can.
SwagSammich78 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Hmm. This is interesting (I know. I managed to jack intranetz from my neighbors. Haha)

This...seems similar.

Very...similar...

Eh. Whatever. Nice job :)

-Kelsey
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
WHY am I just getting around to reading this? Oh yeah, right. Because I'm freaking retarded. Haha.

Oh my. This first chapter is exciting. I'm getting kicked out the library now so I can't read anymore :( But I will definitely get back to it.

And *sniffle* I inspire people! BAWWW.

(I'm just joking. Ignore me) :P

Great start! :D

-Kelsey
MyWorldIsAnime chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
awesome fanfic, I loved it.
iluvdistoryndyufomakkiniht chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
luv it!
Kirara2468 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Yay, the bad guys dead! )

Boooo, only one more chapter next (
Kirara2468 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
HAPPY SUPER LATE BIRTHDAY! Lol ) I'm probably weeks behind...

I don't really have anything to say sooo... on to the next chapter, i go! P
Kirara2468 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
LOL. I'm really glad you put the terms at the bottom because i swear i was starting to get lost XD Anyways, great chapter )
Kirara2468 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Wow. So, is jazz going to turn into some kind of wicken or something now?
Kirara2468 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Huey is just too damn stubborn sometimes lol but at least their on the same page now P You know what this fan fiction reminds me of? 'The Locket' by saphirestones ) It's really good if you haven't read it yet. And i'm not trying to say that your copying her story or anything either, it just reminds me of it because it deals with seers, mediums, and witch stuff too. (Please don't get offended or anything) lol

Anyway, Great chapter )
Kirara2468 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Haha, That's kinda cool XD Lol A guardian warlock...

Anyways, awesome chapter and i can't wait to read the next )
Kirara2468 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I love this! Lol, i always thought witches and stuff were cool when i was younger soooo... yea lol this is great ) hehe
Kirara2468 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Wow. That's crazy, but so interesting! That's really sad what happened to riley ( but didn't the police say he got shot? And that pink goo is going to like dissolve his body or something, huh?

Anyways, great chapter )
Kirara2468 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh my god. AMAZING! I love your writing style and i think this is going to be an AWESOME story from beginning to end ) Great first chapter P Too bad riley had to go though ( and this 'goth' chick seems kinda creepy (o.o) but I like it :) hehe