Reviews for Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Betty Boop chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
What's the point?
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Holy. Crap. This was good. The imagery was amazing...and you were just so good at evoking emotion. Like, I am seriously sad right now. Poor Luna!

"She feels like a fool for the very first time."

AHHHH! STUPID NEVILLE! HE BELONGS WITH LUNA!

Amazing job 3
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOVE.

And that's all I can say.

I loves me my angst.
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
A perfect fic, right up until you mention Hannah! And even then, its better than most ;)

They so belong together, and it breaks my little shipper heart every time I remember Hannah :(

Well done! I love it, a very cute little drabble.

3MR
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love the innocence of Luna, and how she says 'maybe you'd like to marry me instead' like a child, in a way. This is so perfect, and I wish this pairing was actually cannon (it should have been!) because they fit so well together, and you captured them perfectly in this.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ouch. Poor Luna, loving someone who doesn't love her. Very touching, very insightful. Keep writing
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
My heart broke after that! I honestly that that Luna and Nevielle would end up together. It was an excellent job!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aw. This is cute, sad but cute. I love your descriptions - the staining of Neville's teeth, and the potpourri smell of of Luna's hair. I think you captured Luna's essence and naivety perfectly. This is beautiful. Well done )