Reviews for Lost
Harsh reality with mai... and I think that naru have a lot of ooc moment... overall the story is intense and interesting... but the time that mai take to bounce back are too fast... it doesn't feel real enough...still I like the story... thumbs up:)
Yuki Uzumaki Uchiha Namikaze chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
weird because I had a white cat with blue eyes and she wasn't deaf
Terrixghost hunt1353 chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
love it did a great job
seshomaru94 chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
This was AWESOME, I cried a little at the end of chapter 17 cause what Mai said itstrue, over all LOVED IT every piece of it
:-) :-) :-) :-) 3
bookaholic5 chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story! Loved this chapter, it's a perfect ending.
Alexandraw1994 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
For a drowning casualty it's usually 5 rescue breaths however seeing as mai had hit her head she really shouldn't have been pulled from the water as it is a suspected spinal chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
Zerocchi chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
i- i promised myself i wasn't gonna cry! (voice cracks at the end; sobs hysterically) i loved it! so much! i don't care how OOC he was, Naru was WONDERFUL! i loved this and i'm going to read it so many more times i won't remember how many times! i'm glad you specified the more mature parts, and i was crazy mad and upset at the villain (and almost at Naru, 'til you specified why he had that vision; then i forgave him). thank you! so much for this fanfiction now go to the next level and become an AUTHOR! (cue dramatic voice) thank you again!
sumi20 chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
a beautiful story.. very different from the rest i have read...

the ending is superb...
Chiara Nadia chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
A great story. The twist in Mai's life was very well presented (even though a little gruesome), and had an element of life and philosophy. I LOVE this story and commend you on your fantastic work .
melovepickles16 chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
I LOVED IT! Some of the parts really clenched my heart. I loves reading this story, and I'm excited to read the sequels! Good job!
momo chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lol there's a white cat where I live that has blue eyes and is deaf. so I was like wow.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
oh-my-gosh.1st i dont write fanfics,just luv 2 read them.2cnd ok so this is the best story out of any fanfic ive read.i absoutly luved it.i thought it was so sweat during the end.i almost what i write next i truley am serious about,THEY NEED TO PUT THIS IN A MOVIE [ghost hunt the altumant case]but instead of the rapeing something maybe keep it but not so that its a bad thing,but if it were a way i really liked it:}maixnaru 4ever
TOSHIRODEATH1000 chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
that was a beautiful story. am crying now. it just was great! .
HandsomeAngel chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
Wow. I'm impressed that you were able to write that kind of a story. Whenever I write a story, I am part of that world; as an observer or a character. So whatever happens there effects me as well. Yet you were able to write. Thank you for that and the strength you brought to us through that tale. Truly thank you. :)