Reviews for Unfair
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 2/3
Poor Roma, Stupid Spain.

He will have his heart shattered when Roma becomes independent.

I feel evil for saying that...
espaina chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
UPDATE?
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
CRyINg
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow, again, your mesmerising descriptions enchanted the mundane plot into a wok of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aw, poor Roma D: But honestly, when Spain asked if he wanted to 'talk about any changes in your body', I just. Could not stop laughing. I can just see him looking so serious, and just. Oh my.

Awesome job with this It was really fantastic, and funny, but also sad? In a good way. So awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
synonymsforempathy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I support you, Romano. I support you.
cheeseiguess chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love it! :D I feel so sorry for Roma in this! Haha, I completely agree with you about Romano being a nightmare as a teenager! :D

For some reason, this seems like the prequel to 'Liar' for me! :D
espanamazing chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow, I totally love the ending, with him deciding to be independent /for/ that reason...
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I feel so sorry for Romano and Spain here. Romano because Spain is so oblivious and Spain because Romano is such a difficult teenager. But Romano is just so awkward and then when Spain said he would always be a little boy to him, ouch.

Then Spain is trying so hard to fix whatever is wrong with Romano but he's going far off the mark and then getting so close but still missing the point. But good story and I especially liked the ending.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really liked it. I liked the ending especially since it had the feel of a happy ending without having something obvious like Spain and Romano making out (not that I'm opposed to that!) or something.
Camila Can't Think chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww this was so cute. Poor romano
Vienely chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
first reaction when I've scrolled to the bottom:

"GASP, NO NEXT CHAP?"

so I'm here to tell that I love the flow you give to this story. The description of teen's confusion and emotions, and how you manage to make them stay in character so well have captured my very heart

I'm so waiting for the next chap in eager. Please do continue and thank you for started writing this fic :D
Jinxed Ink chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, come on, this can't be complete! I want to know what happens next! Pleaseeee?

I loved your fic, by the way!
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awh :

I felt so bad for Romano D:

He's in desperate need of a hug and someone that understands and cherishes him, and not treat him like a child like Spain does.

I loved this fic a lot. 3

Keep up the great work :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow; this was one of the few yaoi fics that I've ever read in my life (I'm not usually comfortable with yaoi, but I don't hate it either), and it was really good! It didn't make me cringe or anything (please don't take offense); probably because it was well written! D