Reviews for The End's Beginning
Thom chapter 1 . 6/8
I am genuinely sobbing because of this. Why. Why. Just why.
MetaGriffin24 chapter 1 . 3/14
QnQ Well, there go the feels...
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh this was painful. *sobs* Great job though.
hazeldlcruz chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I've read quite a number of fanfics before but only this once I bothered to write a review. Because I just couldn't wrap my head around Riza's death and how Roy would respond to it. By the time I figured she was a hallucination, I couldn't stop myself from crying. And trust me, I don't usually cry despite of. That's how affected I am of your story.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was amazing. Looking back, I feel kinda silly for not realizing Riza was dead earlier, but whatever. I think you got everything about this story down perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is amazing! \3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
sheetah chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I liked this. Well done you! :)
CitrineDiamondEyes chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Holy cow. Oh, wow. This is... this is something else. This is really amazing. Wow.

Your characterization is spot on; everyone seems very in-character. Your diction is great, and the way you lead the reader up to the fact that Riza is dead was great, as well. It took me a while to realize she was gone, but when I did, it felt like someone punched me in the stomach. I also really like how powerful the last few lines are. You made me feel everything Roy was feeling, and when I finished this story, I had this eerie moment of total mind-blown silence. My thoughts were literally "..." I feel like your writing left an impact on me. This is definitely thought-provoking.

Amazing job. Wow.
JocLovee83 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh My Goodness! Why would you ever make me cry so hard like that! I-I Loved This STORY! It was AMAZING! At first I thought she was alive, and she was just being a creep and disappearing every 30 minutes. When I found out that she was dead I couldn't help but just cry. When I mean cry I mean CRY. Tears Every-Frickin-Where. This story was amazing and I'm glad I stumbled upon your Youtube video. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go Re-watch that video of yours then cry some more.
Mill Qs chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wow. dramatic. I really liked how this ended because the thing about it is that it's so realistic, i mean sure they spent most of their lives for his goal but what's sucess without being happy with it? i really enjoyed ,
AceOvSpades chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
this was amazing. cuz um i'm crying... asdfghjkl keep up the good work T T
TheCrimsonGhost309 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
A really amazing story but OMG that was so heartbreaking! I saw the vid on YouTube & now read the fanfic..this is really sad!
Clare chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked this story a lot for its creativity. It was extremely fluent and none of the wording was awkward. I also like the ending because it gave the reader something to think about which should never be underestimated. It is a very well written short story and would also be interesting if elaborated on. I would be intrigued to see that. Good job!
Greenakuma14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
wow...that was weird but ...unique. i usually dont read stories where either riza or roy died but this was really actually made me cry a little. i also saw your youtube vid and thats when i found this story. so not only are you a great story but your also a wonderful video maker!