Reviews for In Two Hours
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
ugh. perfection.
So Many Things chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was epic. I absolutely love the ending line. The third paragraph/line was what instantly made me hooked. I can't really describe how much I love this. I like the way you wrote it, and of course the plot. Very good :D
Hinallie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
How can this not have more reviews, it's amazing! ;A; 3333
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ah i've tried to submit a review thrice now so this one, if it gets through, will be a little rushed.

I think the transition between present and memory was wonderful. In general i really like your writing style. You kept it in character even whilst exploring emotional responses, something which very few people do successfully. I also loved how you used the alarm clock scenario. Having Craig think about how much difficulty he would get in if he didn't go home before it went off but only thinking of the consequences. Not once did he actually think about leaving Tweak. The way you chose to tell the story was also very unusual and i'm glad that i found this fiction. It really was a nice change from the regular. Thank you.

P.S. Your pronz is hawwtttt. -'
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This actually my third time reading this story becuase it's sooo cute. Awesoem job!
twistedlethe chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
*Sigh* This fic made my day. It was so sweet, a much needed contrast to all those darker creek fanfics. Seriously, Romantic!Creek needs more love 3
dark-angel-wolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was amazing! I loved it X3
SparrowofTruth93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved it. It is a beautiful story with a good level of sexuality! Thanks for writing this and putting it up here!

Huggies
ZeraKayl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
/ I loved it! It was so well wwritten and I though it was ver in character for the both of them 3
MirandOnABox chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This review has two parts.

Part 1: The Non-sex

Beautiful. It was all written very elegantly with absolutely great flow. Awesome word choice all around and just written in a very intelligent way.

Part 2: The Sex

Wow, just wow. Very hot, very sexy. And you STILL managed to keep up such smoothness! I was amazed.
faecree chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was very well written. Being repetitive is one of my favorite writing skills and I think you used it very well and quite subtly. Also, the lack of dialogue made it very mysterious and it was wrapped up very nicely. I particularly love how you left some things to the reader's imagination, like whether Tweek is a virgin or not. Over all, this is probably one of my favorite Creek stories ever now!

Hope to read more of your work!

Later!
xhammahx chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
AWWEH! I loved this with all my heart! Sooo cute! I love the ending! No, I LOVE it all! Omg, sooo cute!
Open Yazumi's heart Skulls chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is absolutely delightful, something new for me, never read this pairing. But I have you on alert (can't remember why) and I can hardly ever resist a South Park story, depending on the pairing, and I liked the summary. All in all, this was a good story, and I hope you receive more reviews for it. And keep up the good work. .

Yazumi & Skulls / Mika / Megami-kira / Ry-drake.