Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part (Rev 1 - Again)
daianapotter chapter 6 . 12/24/2019
Estúpida Nemu, si tanto le gustaba ishida podía ir sin problemas a la Tierra y visitarlo. La verdad no me hubiera importado que ichigo la matara.
daianapotter chapter 5 . 12/24/2019
Pues si, me alegra que ichigo tuviera esa charla n.n así se pone los pantalones y la invita a salir.

A ver quien es el impresentable que quiere matar a hime.
daianapotter chapter 4 . 12/24/2019
Pues... Ichigo tendría que ser muy rico... Después de todos los enemigos que ha vencido...
daianapotter chapter 3 . 12/24/2019
Al menos ahora sabe que la posición fue para aparentar. Y es verdad, ichigo no será feliz con esa posición... A saber quien le hizo creer a hime que rukia e ichigo habían huido juntos.
daianapotter chapter 2 . 12/23/2019
Parece que las cosas con ishida no resultaron bien dado que no quiere que la llamen con ese apellido y quiere empezar de nuevo.

Le encanto como ichigo fue a buscarla y le dejo bien claro a esos tontos de no meterse con hime.
daianapotter chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Muy triste que ichigo se haya tenido que ir a la SS así tan de repente. A diferencia de lo que piensan las IR idiotas, ichigo sí que hubiera sufrido si hubiera ido a la SS.
TruBluTara chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
ws
boho chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
So this is it. no more story. Finished. Done. Fin. No. Need more. More i said!
boho chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
Ahhh ishida what happened to you what r u up to. Geez.
And how long does it take for these two to get together. Really. Chapter 10 is next... no progress yet.

Updates are needed pleasee
boho chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
I just don't understand... ichigo is a grown up man. And there is nothing between him and orihime yet and they don't belong to each other so I think Rangiku going mental on him was over the top. I mean if they are not a couple and she is married to Ishida why would Rangiku wouldn't go mental on Ichigo for trying to get with married woman especially after you explained her point of view on relationships. This is a little bit too much. He is a grown up man and can sleep with anyone he wants.
boho chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
And I was expecting some romantic and sexy explosion between them two. Quite a surprise this loud incident and a little bit dissapoonting not as dark as I expected. Very innocent and funny. I was expecting them two to hrab each other and kiss fiercely in silence in their office or outside after midnight. And here we have journal copies and fire. Hmm
It doesn't matter I am still upset that i have only few chapters left and story doesn't seem to be close to an end so updates are needed very very badly. And maybe even rating going to m wouldn' hurt.
boho chapter 6 . 12/14/2018
He shoud go nuts straight away. Ichigo looks worried and stressed I don't think it is a good idea for Orihime to be next to him. She is like a forbidden fruit.
boho chapter 5 . 12/14/2018
Mayuri oh no. That bastard. Get your hands off of Orihime.
I just think Orihime can't stay with Kurosaki forever she needs to move on. She is not a match to all shinigami. They are all strong she just a human. What she is going to do
boho chapter 4 . 12/14/2018
It is basically impossible to imagine kurosaki buying clothes and wasting his own money. Really. But it was cute. I just can see him getting less grumpy slowly. I just feel sorry for orihime as she said she achieved nothing and feels very bad. I wonder how they will get together
boho chapter 3 . 12/13/2018
IchiHime is so cute. You are good at writing about this couple. I want moreand i want thinga rated m eventually..