Reviews for One Kiss
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 3/6
That was fun- thank you!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That. Was. AWESOME! It totally rawked! \m/
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Okay, now that one deserves at least a follow up chapter or two . . . that is incomplete . . . LOL. I enjoyed it, well until it did not end. hehehehe Christy
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
very impressive
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The list was hilarious.
Samore Cullen chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hello... Very good!... I'm sorry, I don't speak english. But I like your fic it's very beatiful! :D genial! in spanish haha xD ok no... I like your fic. kisses, bye :)
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
awww... so sweet 3
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was really good!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this Bella, she's so funny. I especially love her lists, they were hilarious.

You did a great job with this one shot, I had a great time reading it. I laughed. A lot.

Thanks for sharing!
Ricki013 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So Sweeet :}
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was so good! :D At first, I thought the Nancy she was to dress as was Nancy Drew, but I didn't think her boyfriend was named Sid, so I looked them up and felt like a complete idiot lol. Nancy Drew's boyfriend is named Ned Nickerson. HAHA
ontopoftheworld chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I honestly love this story! It's so funny, and I swear it made me laugh out loud so many times that the people around me keep shooting me weird looks. I don't care though, because I love this o/s so much! Hilarious!

ontopoftheworld a.k.a Rose
Gracie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really enjoyed it. It was an awesome one shot. It also ended perfectly.
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
so nice. thank you!
kelley77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really enjoyed that...thanks for sharing! ) Very well written piece that kept my attention the entire time and didn't venture into gag-worthy hero worship...hahaha...well done!