Reviews for Family Reunions
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
You know I think I may like this ending even better then the original, I'm glad that Lighfoot understands why his uncles as always so hard on him, Not to mention Moonheart lives Yes!. Are you gonna write more?, if you do please update soon.
music4evah chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This was also very short. Almost shorter than your A/N, which is NEVER a good sign.

Also, I really don't think Cara would suggest they PLAY. O_o She just helped to save the world, killed Beloved, and was recently turned into a Unicorn. AND SHE CANNOT BE TURNED BACK. ! She's not about to play with Lightfoot. (I have the feeling that you'll be adding some romance to this now... Let's just hope you can keep it from being cheesy and cliche.)
music4evah chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was very short. I must say, half of it was just a review from the book, and this is just the wistful longings of your heart.

...Okay, so I didn't want him to die either. I was screaming at that book like there was no tomorrow. (I just finished it about an hour ago... -)

However, as much as I may long for Moonheart to come back to life, or for the words to be written differently, it's not going to happen. So, really, as sweet as this is, it was pointless, and I must say, you should keep these sorts of daydreams to yourself. But don't feel discouraged. I have ideas like this, too. And then I realize how terrible they are when I write them down. (If I'm lucky, I find out BEFORE I start to write.)

I wish I could say that you have a lot of promise. But to be honest, from this chapter, I can't really see anything other than rephrasing and a bit of cheesy dialogue. However, your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all intact, and for that, I thank you. :)
JadeDolphin22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was really good and should have definately been in the story. I found Moonheart's along with Finder's deaths, very unnecessary, among others. I've been looking for someone who's also read this series to chat about it if you'd like to please? My yahoo's JadeTheDolphinQueen1984, aim is JadeOceanGoddess, and msn is DolphinRyder25 if you have any of those _ Email me back at plz? thanks!