Reviews for Last Orders
Maike chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
"As the leading economy in Europe, it was really his place to be taking control of things on the EU front, and it was nice to be working with two such solid European powers such as France and England"

England is solid? Then what the hell Brexit is supposed to mean? Is it meant to show Englands friendship towards Germay or what? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is great! I love anything with Prussia, but this had me laughing me legs off! Great job!
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
this is awesome
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
O.O

That was it? Oh, c'mon! More. XD
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is good. This should be what they're doing. Love the pair.
Uesue chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Ahahahahaha that was so incredibly funny :D

I loved everybody's interactions and I especially appreciate Artie and Gil being the funny kind of drunks. Iggy probably becomes different kinds of drunk depending on who he is with. And with Prussia he'd naturally be a prankster.

And the Spamano! Ouw how I loved to see England and Prussia shamelessly gossiping.

And I want to get to know dunk Englishmen now... All English people I ever encounter in this town I live in are pensioners going on boat trips on the Danube... -.-

AMAZING FIC!
CMSensei chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
haha love the chaos xD
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha, this story is epic! I love their prank calls.

I love Laura as well, she's an awesome OC, and seeing the nations through her eyes was fun.
ike3 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
That. Was. Brilliant. I think I just died suffocating myself so I wouldn't burst out into laughter and scare the rest of my family. Seriously, this fic is BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. No words can express how much I LOVE this!
xXPiripinXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
is inlove with your writing and is shamelessly inlove with pruk.

and if she wasnt so polite she wouldve said and ranted anything and everything she loved about this story.

3 piripin
sunI chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I congratulate you, good sir. Or madame, whichever.

I congratulate you on being the first person to write England as an ACTUAL BRITISH BLOKE.

Nice use of Prussia as well- Good work on not making him a git!

I'd love to read more, but then, I always do, so for now, I shall just say Thank you for writing this!
Brixland chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
thankyou for that, i fell very happy :)i

am actualyy having some cider at the mo, cose when therese nothin on... DRINK!

* im not an alcoholi BTW... I just dont take the time to spell check!*
AmberxLion26 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
One word Laura, threesome. Sweet sweet threesome.

(Love this story!)
Dadaiiro chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Haha! so we see the results of that late night activities! I sure repercuted on everyone! I just loved Portugal, all amused on England's behalf. And America! So freaked out that he even kind of begged for Canada's company! That was so funny. I loved it!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Lol! That was cool. Though I have to agree with Laura, why DO they have to be gay? or crazy? ;_; *sob*.